1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

This was delayed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I usually do eulogies the day of.... This was a painful one.

I am very sad to say... Theres another person who has passed. This time it was an music artist.

Mac Miller. He died of a drug overdose after his girlfriend dumped him, trashed him and got engaged to someone else.

He was a childhood favorite of mine. I remember growing up in Hawaii how all of his music was insanely popular around 2012.

The song that made him very famous came out in 2011 and is called Donald Trump. It's about wanting to become rich and famous. It is a very good song and music video and is honestly painful for me to see because in it he is so happy and full of life and joy.

I recommend everyone check it out. It has nothing to do with him as president. The song was made in 2011 and was about Mac wanting to get up to Trump levels of Fame and fortune.... He did.

I am very sad that he died.

RIP Mac. You are going to be even more happy now.

Here is his biggest single : It's painful to watch.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Ruby

Ruby New Member

Thanks for educating me in the modern music, Kurt. So sad! However, it's reported here that this girlfriend had to get away from Mac Miller's drug taking, which is understandable. You yourself write very well too, I think!

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I agree... It was understandable. I just think it could have been handled better. She married very shortly after, which makes me think she might have been cheating on him in the first place.

That is pure speculation though. She could have just broke up with him softly and kept her new relationship less public until more time passed.

Instead, she humiliated him and got married immediately.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I try not to lecture but we weren't standing in either individual's shoes....

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

That is very true.

6. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Thanks!! Im making a playlist right now, I'm just trying to get the right sequence. I want the songs to drift into each other and coexist peacefully.

I'm surprised there's so many music lovers here. I'll be sure to share it once it Is done.

7. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Don't forget that seekers of understanding of afterlife matters are still just people. But music-lovers or not music isn't something folk are particularly likely to discuss on an afterlife website. And our tastes in music are likely to be as varied as our understanding of matters spiritual - and far less important. ;):p

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Oh yes...

Definitely. I would definitely put it on the off topic discussion board for members only.