1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

This Life, Next Life documentary

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by marmaladecat, Jun 26, 2015.

1. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

https://youtu.be/Y5RpbveVC_4

I watched this video which had been shared on another website via YouTube. An interesting documentary about possible afterlife evidence.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I just want to thank you ahead of time for sharing that marmaladecat :) I had to skim through it at work, but I will watch it in totality when I get home.

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Very interesting and well produced I thought. Thank you, much enjoyed. :)

4. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

I was fascinated by the cross referencing of validations over several mediums, all of whom sent in their individual messages to SPR without knowing one another's messages (no google or email in those days!). The fact that some of these separate messages combined liked clues to complete a puzzle was also riveting viewing!

5. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

I'm sure you will enjoy watching this later, Pb! :)

6. mac

I'd heard about that before but Keith Parsons presented it very clearly and interestingly. He also spoke a lot about devices to allow direct communication with discarnates, a subject often raised here and elsewhere, but thus far any such device seems not to be on the radar....

7. janef

janef Moderator

Very interesting cat, thanks for sharing.

8. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Apparently one device was built based on spirit guidance/ spirit photograph that was obtained at Scole (presumed to be Thomas Edisson) and after some additional adjustments a 20 minute message was discovered on the device(documentary 23m 24 s)? I'm going to have to re watch again this I think, but yes I liked that Keith Parsons was straightforward and clear in his presentation. :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  9. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

I'd never previously heard of this documentary before but I believe it was released only recently onto YouTube (documentary made in 2009). It is interesting, especially when covering historical evidence. :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  10. mac

Below the video is a note to say it was 'published' June 20 which I assume means made available on YouTube. Goodness knows where the video had been shown before then. It's a shame if it's not been widely seen but where could such videos be widely shown before YouTube, one might wonder? Just as Google has become the default search engine for most of us (I'd guess) YouTube has become the default provider of all manner of information.

What amazing times we live in! :)

further information: http://afterliferesearchcentre.ning.com/forum/topics/this-life-next-life

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  11. Thanks Marmaladecat, looks good.