1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

THERE IS NO DEATH!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 12, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Glad to have you here Bill Z. Keep sticking around and hang in there. When you’ve reached your lowest, things can only go up from there.

Bill Z likes this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

(((((BillZ))))

Bill Z likes this.
  3. innerperson

innerperson Member

Sorry Bill. Like everyone, I wish I had some magic word to say to take the pain away. Even knowing you will be with your loved ones later doesn't necessarily take away the pain of not being with them right now. Just know you have people wishing you the best.

Bill Z likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone.

5. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I am very thankful for this site. I skyped with an incredible medium again tonight and had a wonderful experience. As I mentioned above I'm going through a tough period. I believe that the love of my life met another transitioned person on the other side and guided me to meet that person's partner. I'll call the transitioned person MH. I can't empirically prove this but there have been far to many confirmations that this is true. I'm struggling and tonight I learned how much MH cares about me. I care so very deeply about MH's precious partner but lately it has been a struggle. We are both very strong headed people just trying to get through life without Susie and MH's physical presence and sometimes my grief gets too powerful for other's to handle and that saddens me but it is the intensity of my love for Susie that causes this. And my love for MH and his sweet partner.
    I asked the medium, Dawn, if MH cared about me. I often feel him but again it's been a difficult time for me. Where I'm currently living there is a dream catcher on the ceiling and this week one of the white feathers came loose and drifted onto my chest as I lay in bed. When I asked the medium if MH would continue to be there for me and hopefully guide me she mentioned that she keeps seeing a white feather in relation to MH. Wow!