1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

THERE IS NO DEATH!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 12, 2018.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

As painful as this life is for the most part there is such beauty in the reality that we are all one. People come into our lives and it is so beautiful to share parts of our lives and know that we are not alone. I met a very wonderful beautiful person a while back. She has enriched my life and I Love her dearly.
    I was preparing for a trip to a very harsh environment. I needed something to keep my hands from cracking and it seemed like nothing would work there.
    There is a coffee shop I frequent with like minded spiritual people and we've all been through the ringer. Death, murder, drug and alcohol addiction, gang violence, sexual abuse, parental abuse a cornucopia of suffering. Our relationship with each other was sealed by this crucible of pain we all had endured in different ways. My new friend, who I didn't know at the time, walked in and over time said she owned a skin care company and gave me a jar of incredible cream which would work where I was going. I learned that she had lost two children through miscarriages and even through her magnificent physical beauty I could see the shared pain of our broken hearts along with a wisdom that comes with this suffering. We spoke deeply about our experiences and became friends.
    Much later the day of my trip the flight was delayed, the airline could not find my information, I got cut off 4 times while waiting for the flight confirmation. Things were not looking good. I was losing it. My sweet friend showed up at the coffee house unexpectedly. Something told her to go there that day. I was so happy to see her as we hadn't spoken for a while. I told her what was going on. She held both my hands and looked deeply into my eyes and said not to worry, everything is as it should be and things would work out. She told me she was guided there that day to see me off and help me. I hugged her and kissed her goodbye and could feel her beautiful heart. I love her so. She was right, everything worked out and I will treasure her friendship. She might even visit me in a few months in my new home.
    We are all related. Seperation , like death, is just an illusion. We are one and we are all eternal. Those who we love deeply appear to have left are just a heartbeat away waiting for us.

Convolution, kim, innerperson and 2 others like this.
  2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

That was beautiful, Bill. Thank you.

3. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thank you Bluebird. She is truly a gift to me and I so look forward to seeing her again.

bluebird likes this.
  4. kim

kim Active Member

This is what I need to keep in mind; that everything is as it should be and things will work out. Thanks for posting that Bill!:)

Bill Z likes this.
  5. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

That was beautiful, Bill Z, thank you for sharing. I wish I could have a moment as profound as the one you shared. I am happy you had it, and that it served as solace.

I do have one question about your realization that we are all one. If we are all one, does that mean we should have 100% empathy with everyone?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Bill Z likes this.