1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

THERE IS NO DEATH!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 12, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

We really don't know what impact it would have on society but I think it's fair to say it would be major. But thus far it's an unproven concept although we've often heard that researchers are approaching completion of the development.

I'll wait and see but until it becomes reality the potential impact of such a device can only be guessed at.

Monika likes this.
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

In my infinite wisdom I can not figure how to do a new post. I've done it before but I can't seem to find how to, so I'll continue here:
    I don't trash anyone here or anywhere else but many people here complain about mac's childishness and meanness. It's so easy for him to close posts at his whim. This one might be closed or eliminated soon, who knows?
    I understand the rules against political and religious posts and understand the anger (especially) political posts in this time can cause. So I don't go there.
    I don't come here for therapy as mac suggests and I really try not to post "silly words" as he states. But I do appreciate the support from like minds. This is a wonderful site and I thank you all for it.
    In addition to this wonderful site and your good work Roberta and everyone else I have spoken to the Zammitts through their site, Dr. Hogan, Bill Guggenheim and many others. I am finding things that I think are important from my love Susie that might help others and actually improve on how we communicate with "them". Not bragging but Susie and my guides have shown me things that I have found no where else. Again, not bragging, after all Im a "genius" who can't seem to figure how to do a new post .
    I am deeply offended that I posted something praising a world renowned medium and mac referred to it as "silly words" mac will probably never help a fraction of the people she, Roberta and others have. I was offended that a post of praise to my friend and the family she is in contact with was trashed by mac that started an angry series of posts.
    I am and will probably continue to grieve the love of my life until my transition and continue to communicate with my love every day. I only wanted to share that with other grieving people here not as mac suggested (I forget his exact words) to in any way shape or form suggest I've accomplished something that others have not. Again, being the genius I am (mac that's a joke just to be clear, I really don't think I'm a genius ok?) writing this can't seem to make a new post so how could I pretend to have accomplished something others have not or are not capable of? That has not and never will be my intention and I do not like the foolish suggestion by mac that this was perhaps my intent.

I am or at least I try to be service to others. The grievance group I am in and treasure are, unlike mac as I perceive him, sad but not angry and the spiritual psychotherapist who leads the group tells me I help them. I try to help others so hearing mac's condescending words to me on more than one occasion baffles me. Dude, wake up, I'm trying to offer what I can in my simple capability and not trying to be "silly".

I have nothing to look forward to right now. My daughter is grown and I love her but she is very busy so we seldom see each other. Most of my family is "upstairs" hanging with Susie, my love and I'm alone here so I spend my time reaching out t0 others and other than mac most people understand this and appreciate it.

After mac referenced my "silly words" I came back not with anger but said "I love you mac", again I stated "I am concerned about you". If anyone said that to me I would take it with at least a grain of salt, but not mac. I feel that he mocked my sincere concern. mac I just ask you, if a person sincerely shows concern for you why would you slap that concern away and suggest the concern was unrealistic, than tell that person that he/she obviously has no peace. Do you really know who experiences peace? I love everyone here, I don't know most anyone here but I see the work you do, the things you express so I try to love everyone. No I do not like everyone, nor do I agree with many things others do, but we are all connected and I love everyone. mac's dismissal of my sincerity is very sad, not for me but for him.
    I just prefer not to hear his "silly" anger.
    Perhaps mac will have the last word before closing this post as usual, that's his ability and power here as he's shown many times but ability and power don't surpass compassion and wisdom. Again mac (I don't capitalize your name because I care for you but I don't respect your views and words, sorry my friend). Again I wish you peace as I will in the words of a far wiser Person said "turn the other cheek"
    I will continue to post on this wonderful site if allowed, I will try to never address mac again. If you chose to close this post or ban me I understand but I thank you for the good work Roberta does and so many contribute to. I've learned a lot here and am very thankful.
    I've been blessed in that my love comes to me and I just want to share the possibilities of this to others and I only post to reach out to others in our collective grief. For me to offer from my heart of hearts this message: "My love came to me after her transition, we are all connected THERE IS NO DEATH, take heart my dear friends and fellow sufferers"
    Peace

Monika likes this.
  3. pandora97

pandora97 Member

Bill, I'm not going to go through all the copying and pasting to address your remarks individually but I'll just say I strongly disagree with everything you've said about Mac in your rants.:(

I understand loss and grief and the fact that you're hurting, but that's not an excuse to lash out at others. If mac chooses to lock this thread he would be justified in my eyes.

And if he chooses to do so, please refrain from jumping to another thread.:rolleyes:

bluebird likes this.
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Bill continues to misrepresent what I wrote but I'm not wasting any more effort on trying to correct that. If this is how his claimed love for me works I'd sooner that he didn't love me.

pandora97 likes this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Bill and everyone, I ask you again to please respect and love Mac for his endless kindness to all of us, and especially to me! I came clear to terminating this website before Mac agreed to moderate it for me, simply because I am involved in such a major project that I have no time for it now. Thank you again, dear Mac!

Kurt, pandora97, SashaS and 1 other person like this.
  6. Monika

Monika Active Member

I hope you will continue your path to give support for grieving people. This is beautiful and inspirational :)

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  7. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I fully agree. mac and I do not share many of the same views, but we are able to get along just fine regardless. In my opinion, I have never seen mac comment out of anger or anything like that; I have only seen well-reasoned, thoughtful posts from him (even those with which I did not agree)

SashaS and pandora97 like this.
  8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is sweet of you, dear Bluebird!

Kurt likes this.
  9. Kurt

Kurt Member

Wait... you were going to terminate?

10. Kurt

Kurt Member

Not even just let it fall into disrepair? Let the old guard hang out?

But yes, Mac is an amazing person, even though I erroneously thought he disliked me when I first joined.

Last edited: May 22, 2018 at 3:08 PM