1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

THERE IS NO DEATH!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 12, 2018.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Bill, I still remember when I first had the same core-deep realization that you did. I can personally attest that it was for me every bit as overwhelming as it has been for you... and I can assure you, too, that although that was probably a decade ago, the joy of that sudden certainty never has left me, to this day!

Monika likes this.
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thanks Roberta.
    There is no death, only semantic confusion. Physics proves that energy never ends, just transforms or transitions. The energy of my love, passion and insane desire to touch, kiss and love my Goddess, She teaches me to redirect that passion and energy to help others feeling the same pain until I get let back home again.
    Thank you. Peace.

kim likes this.
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

I have never doubted or questioned your intentions.

It's not your words that I said were silly word games. I referred to the way you're asserting there's no death when plainly people pass away, they stop living in-the-body. Death comes to their bodies. That's the death ordinary folk mean.

That's disingenuous. I said nothing of the sort.

Yet you can't understand - it appears - what folk mean when they talk about death....
    Do you not know what death means to ordinary folk then?

Again you're misrepresenting what I wrote. You're hurt that I challenge what you say but I do quote your words exactly and I don't misrepresent them.

Why not bring them here to offer us their accounts? But you'll NEVER hear me perceiving anyone's experiences as 'weird', the word you've used.

I wish you well in what you're trying.

:rolleyes:

Continuing to emphasise your concern for my welfare I find precious and condescending. You appear unable, or unprepared, to properly quote my words and/or you misrepresent and trivialise my points. You pointed out earlier that you're still new to this stuff and that is clear.

The peace you wish all of us I wish for you.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Whatever, let's please stop your "sillyness" communications. I am allowed to feel concern and love for you, you are not the "decider" of that., if you wish not than shut it out. I'm not capable of condesenition as others are. You pretend to know so much more than so many others here, yet you state that for 30 some years you have been unsuccessful in perceiving the transitioned. Why would that be? Peace and perhaps look inside my friend.
    Peace and Love.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Try not to make the mistake of thinking you can run when you're still taking baby steps.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

OK I asked and tried to stop but I have very sharp teeth which sometimes come out my friend and my lips are starting to hurt. So I reply!
    Baby Steps?
    I don't run. I leap and admittedly often fall, very often, but unlike you and your comical wisdom I know I am often foolish. My friend, I posted something ...I really reflected my beautiful day of Peace and Love and someone trashed it. Hope that made you feel a little better.
    You have by your own admission spent 3 decades and accomplished nothing. I am sorry and I reserve the right my friend to feel concern and love for others. Please understand Mac that concern , love and peace that others feel is not under your simple foolish control. I wish the best for you and I wished the best for JFK, RFK, MLK and Malcolm, was I being above them? Hardly my friend.
    Peace

7. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Mac, I understood what you meant from your first post (#3) and I agree. ;)

Bill, I think you took macs post way too personally. I don't think it was directed specifically at you. Perhaps you should try not to be so sensitive.:(

Kurt and Bill Z like this.
  8. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Bill Z, sounds like you had a wonderful experience, something that might have provided you with further "proof" that your beloved is well and tries to communicate with you. I'm happy for you! Would you mind sharing a bit more about your recent experience? What and how, specifically, did the seminar provide for you? I see you've concluded/realized that "we're all one!", and that "There is no death!". If I remember correctly, in the recent past you had moments of doubt, but it now seems the doubts have vanished after attending the seminar.
    If you do not feel comfortable sharing specifics, please accept my apologies and ignore my request.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

You appear not to have followed the points I have tried to make so I apologise for not having written with more clarity. But you have made this a personal issue rather than a disagreement about ideas and I shall withdraw from any further interchange. I wish for you the peace you wish for others, something you plainly are not finding.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  10. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Ravensgate thanks for your comments. There was just a feeling of Peace that was reassuring. I still struggle with Her physical loss and probably will for the rest of my time here but I'm just trying to offer a little hope to others. Karen and Saje told many incredible stories about their contact with the other side and different synchronicities they continue to experience. Several people in the audience shared their stories and it was just an affirmation that we are all connected and there is the possibility of continuing our communication with those who have transitioned.
    Karen's new book "We Consciousness" ays out a lot of information that she covered in the seminar and it's reassuring.
    Peace.

Monika likes this.