1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

THERE IS NO DEATH!

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Bill Z, May 12, 2018.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

I thank everyone for this forum.

I went to a Karen Noe seminar with Saje Dyer one of Dr. Wayne Dyer's daughters today and needed to share this. Soon after Dr. Dyer transitioned he made contact with Karen. His family embraced her after they realized she was indeed in contact with him.

One of the first things Saje said was about white feathers her father sent her shortly after his transition. That was the first thing the love of my life, and probably my mom I'm just beginning to learn, sent me as a sign. My mom and my fiance were very close and still are.

I spoke to a beautiful lady sitting next to me. She practiced a form of West African divination and was a Spiritualist. Her name........of course: feather, for reasons of privacy and respect I won't say her whole name.
    She gave me some insights from her tradition and I learned a great deal from Karen, Saje and Feather.

We are all one!!! There is no death! I still cry and weep many times every day and probably will until we are reunited but it is my frequency being at a lower level because of my grief that prevents me from more direct communication. But THEY ARE HERE, I/We just need to learn to use this telephone.

Thanks again, everyone & Peace

kim, Monika and SashaS like this.
  2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

It is amazing and terrific how Disincarnates stay in touch with us Incarnates regardless of our ability or willingness to a acknowledge them. Us Incarnates are the dead ones - not those over in Heaven. LOL, actually nothing and no one is "dead". It's just an illusion in the play of life. Life alone is.

kim and Monika like this.
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

We can play silly word-games - asserting that we don't die, that there is no death etc. - but I'd hope folk here wouldn't keep going on in that way.

We 'composite individuals' consist of body-and-soul or whatever word you want to use for the non-physical component of our being. Plainly it's daft to say 'we' are eternal without defining which bit lives on; quite obviously our physical bodies don't live on. They die just as other physical living things die. Equally plainly the physical being - the one we have our relationship with - DOES die. I'm sure it's not necessary for me to say this for many but maybe it still is for less-experienced individuals in the house.

Those very-privileged individuals who maintain some form of communication with their loved ones appear to be very much the exception to the general rule. Most of us - folk like me - do not have any communication with loved ones passed. It's far from obvious that there is any trans-dimensional phone to be found, far from obvious that loved ones are around and eager to 'speak' to us.

It's not fair on seekers to imply they should be getting something they're not. Life here is intended to include the unique experience of the death of loved ones. Life here is not intended to provide continuing communication with their eternal components, their spirits. If it were then it would be happening generally and not exceptionally.

4. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Im so happy for you Bill that you happened to attend this meeting and got some beautiful insights from others and also hopefully some precious comfirmations for yourself. I believe that sometimes it happens that someone share some thoughts and this was the last piece of puzzle what we keep missing in our thoughts to make full picture of answer to one or another question. You sound very positive so maybe some peace visited your mind after some questions were anwered or were confirmed by someone else with similar situation.
    Keep going Bill. Hug

Bill Z likes this.
  5. Bill Z

Bill Z Well-Known Member

Thanks Monika, hugs to you also.

Monika likes this.