1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

There are some good short videos on you tube by Hans Wilhelm.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Hazada Guess, Nov 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Some excellent short videos on youtube by Hans Wilhelm,which helped my understanding on the afterlife.

Rising and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Will check them out.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

This appears to be a random resurrection of a post with certain suspects... But I must however say that Hans does seem very interesting indeed.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  4. Auras

Auras New Member

What the hell is this?

It was SPAM, posted while I was in bed - PT here! Now it's been dealt with. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018
  5. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Watching some Hans Wilhelm on the recommendation on this thread.
    I'm finding his teachings a bit odd. They seem to have a very big Christian/Luciferian bend to it.
    I am particularly troubled by his notion that Christ was able to reverse the entire destruction of the Universe, which would have allowed Lucifer to create his own demonic heavens, if it weren't for Jesus incarnating on Earth. ('The Christ Spark Explained')
    Does anyone know where Hans gets his information from?

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Since it is all idiocy, why would you care? There are MANY people who have similarly nutty views. After five years of doing my Seek Reality radio show, I hear from them every day hoping I will interview them. This is why you CANNOT read broadly if you hope to learn what is actually true!

7. Convolution

I didn't say it's idiocy. I stated I find it odd. I find it contrary to a lot of what I've read.
    I also find the very human centric idea where the universe resolves around this particular planet to be odd and unlikely. But what do I know? It could be true, and I'm open to know.
    Hence I requested where Hans gets his information, so I can look it up myself and understand more, exactly because I care and want to know more about all points of views. Then again, it may also be untrue. It doesn't ring true, but I'm not sure.

8. RobertaGrimes

There are not "points of view" when we are seeking the objective truth. And if you are not seeking the objective truth about death and the afterlife, why on earth would you be here at all?

9. Convolution

How do you know what objective truth is?
    I came here to get help seeking (and hopefully contribute) objective truth, but you banned it.

bluebird likes this.
  10. RobertaGrimes

Convolution, there is a moment in the most recent movie I allowed myself to see - Avatar - in which the Shaman says of visitors from earth, "It is hard to fill a cup that is already full." I think you are a bright and honest person, but unless you will stop insisting that your own present views must be universally accepted before you will deign to learn anything, your cup also will remain too full. Those who are trying to help you cannot make your learning possible. Only you can do that.

mac likes this.