1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

The Trinity

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by georgek, Jan 25, 2017.

1. skfarblum

skfarblum Member

Really nice conversation guys.I am one of these emotional people.
    So here is a hug to you both.
    Stephen

2. mac

mac host

Thanks for the virtual hug, Stephen but I fear the one for George may be too late if he's left us...

3. georgek

georgek Member

Anything you say mac.

4. georgek

georgek Member

Look forward to one also from Ms Grimeso_O

5. skfarblum

skfarblum Member

I am glad you are still with us George.
    I have a question but you do not need to answer.
    Have you a framework for yourself?(I have not read all your posts and this
    may have come up if it did just point me to the relevant post )
    Let me explain.I am not at all religious but I have a meditation practice
    which I have been involved with for 42 years.I am also inclined towards
    gnosticism which sort of gives me a frameworkl.I am also very respectful
    of some of the teachers which have come through various mediums.
    For example Silver Birch,Red Cloud and the famous Imperator.
    Kind Regards
    Stephen

6. georgek

georgek Member

Well that depends on Ms Grimes?
    I can understand that this is his forum but then again he is throwing pebbles on my temple.
    This also has to be respected, as it is my beliefs
    He does not like religion discussed, but all you will hear about on this forum is Buddhism and a touch of Hinduism.

It can be argued that Buddhism is NOT a religion but a way of life?

Yet the many words used referring to nimbus, aura (as I can also see that Skyfarum has an auric discharge from his anker avatar is all religious based.

Let us face it....etheric and the denunciation of Hell are all religion orientated.
    How do you escape this farce?

Anyway you look at it, is gonna hurt. People are gonna make mistakes and perhaps use an unconditioned word?

I was on a dowsing forum, and got reprimanded for referring to dowsing rods as divining rods?

That the latter refers to God as opposed to the other.

Heck...as the invalid said to his accuser:- "Invalid or crippled...I still cannot walk'

Not whether Ms Grimes can forgive me, as it is my foot he has stepped on, whichever direction his demons care to take him.
    As I see no spirituality here, if people are not allowed to talk and have to be ousted or reprimanded for having spoken.
    Be it the way of the devil or the curse of mankind he has more to learn from me, as I from him.
    Be it his decision as my time is short here anyway.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  7. mac

mac host

I mistakenly thought you might have gone off in a huff. Glad you were able to stay around.

8. georgek

georgek Member

Hello Stephen,

My time is short but if I can advice, I will.

I used to do mediation many years ago and this is a positive way of learning.

Strangers used to stop me in the street to ask if I did meditation as they had never seen such tranquility in a person.
    Some years back, an oriental customer of mine kept staring at me.
    When I asked why he was studying me, he replied that he had never known zero aggression in a Westerner before, as this was strange.

Now I am not what I used to be.

Perhaps one day things will change?

Regards George

9. mac

mac host

Bit of gender confusion here. Website owner Roberta Grimes is a female. I'm surprised your massive psychic awareness didn't pick that up....

I think you meant to say "...as they are my beliefs." but my own stance on such matters is that one should respect another's right to hold any particular belief but not (necessarily) to respect the belief itself.

Do you have an issue about sexuality or are you being provocative?

My word how you ramble, George..... You stand little chance of presenting your points coherently when you don't KISS.

10. georgek

georgek Member

Well mac,

Something must be working, as normally I would have a hate mob by now:(

I dunno....time will tell

11. mac

mac host

I doubt you'll find hate here or a mob of any description but your remark suggests you've had issue with folk elsewhere online. Pity as you started off fairly well...

12. georgek

georgek Member

I did..that is why I referred to Ms or Messrs which refers to men and women.
    Otherwise if I meant male I would have referred to the name originally.

The name later confused me, as I thought it meant 'Roberto'?

Anyway...I am not concentrating on him' her

13. georgek

georgek Member

mac
    DO NOT reprimand me, but judge me how you wish in your own way.
    There is no pity apart from the pity that is here.

The confusion be it on your side.

Of course I have issues. This is why I know that I am doing well.
    We all get crucified, poets, seers or profits the lot!
    You should know that!

It is what is called your final time on Earth.

14. georgek

georgek Member

All you have to do is look at anyone on this earth who had something decent to say, get stoned.

There are those who sit back and there are others who move forward.

Spiritual growth is not sitting back to toss a few pearls of wisdom, but having your ass kicked in.
    This is not paradise by the sea...but a place where we are placed so that we learn.
    It often means having the stuffing beat out of us.

This to you is something that you have 'hooked onto me' as to show that I am a bad person?
    That all that I go through causes pain an misery?

Yer...this is why I have guardians.

15. mac

mac host

I can't recall seeing Messrs in any of your postings (which is anyway a French contraction for 'messieurs' (gentlemen) but maybe I just missed it in all the text. In the English-speaking world 'Ms' is commonly used instead of 'Miss' or 'Mrs' which would have been fine - it was using the male pronoun form that screwed things up somewhat.

Roberta? Pretty simple to have checked that out if you felt confused...

Well I am and you should now know how fastidious I now am about focus.... ;):eek:

16. mac

mac host

for goodness sake, George, KISS....

Oh for god's sake don't be so precious, George! KISS even if it is your last time and especially if you think it is! Make your last time count....

17. mac

mac host

In modern parlance, you really do need to get over yourself.

18. georgek

georgek Member

All you have to do is look at anyone on this earth who had something decent to say, get stoned.

There are those who sit back and there are others who move forward.

Spiritual growth is not sitting back to toss a few pearls of wisdom, but having your ass kicked in.
    This is not paradise by the sea...but a place where we are placed so that we learn.
    It often means having the stuffing beat out of us.

This to you is something that you have 'hooked onto me' as to show that I am a bad person?
    That all that I go through causes pain an misery?

Yer...this is why I have guardians.

19. georgek

georgek Member

Don't worry about it.....I am perfectly happy.
    There is nothing to get over what has not caused heartache.

I accept myself, and do not look upon dictatorship or any control of a human. You accept those who are better than you, as I still have to find mine.

20. mac

mac host

You cause much of your misery I suspect.... Your guardians must despair.