1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

The Timing of ITC with Stations

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Nirvana, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

So this ITC with the Summerland stations will be changing the world around this New Year?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

This is what the dead experts who are working to develop the NA Station tell us, dear. Please remember, however, that where they are now there is no time! So... I think it's likely that there could be some date-creep involved. This is a very big deal, after all; they are using technologies that are just now being developed. I tell people who ask me when this will all happen to expect very good electronic communication without the aid of a medium sometime in the next five years; I think that is a deadline they will be able to meet.

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Well, I'm not sure that it's quite so simple. We're told that by December or January we will be getting English-language communications that are as clear as are the Portuguese ones we receive from the Brazilian Station. Based on my own work with the Portuguese-speaking stations, I would suggest that that will indeed be a significant improvement, but perhaps not a large enough one to convince the entire world. I think Roberta's five-year deadline is more realistic--but I would love to be proven wrong on that one!

I also don't think it will be a sudden change. I doubt we will wake up one morning to an article about ITC on the front page of the New York Times and to the simultaneous collapse of all mainstream religious and scientific institutions on earth. It is more likely, in my opinion, that things will change gradually--that's been happening for quite some time already--and at some point, I think, the idea that life is eternal will just have become common knowledge. The so-called "experts" in science and religion will then either confront the truth or fade into obscurity.

Also, I want to mention briefly that I separated these posts into a new thread, because they were off-topic from the original thread, and also because the original thread has been moved to a different, more suitable sub-forum by user request.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  4. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Haha, well thanks for the great answers as usual