1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

The Real Reason People Blame God

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by janef, Jun 14, 2014.

1. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

I've read a few positive thinking books, and they didn't help me much because I didn't believe what the books were saying, It was only through a series of events and personal experiences that I discovered positive thinking and intention works. I have self healed on a small scale as well so I know there is something to it. But you have to believe it is possible. So many people are skeptical about this stuff they won't even entertain the idea that there is something to it. To me that is sad. There is something more to life than what we see. I know there is. Excellent post, Janef!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
  2. janef

janef Moderator

This is why Hypnosis is so powerful, as it allows one to access their sub-conscious mind. There is an excellent book "The Psychobiology Of Mind-Body Healing" by Ernest Rossi. It gets into the science of the mind-body connection ie, "Mind Modulation of the Autonomic Nervous System" A little brainy, but basically the book demystifies the process of healing with hypnosis. Facinating actual stories.

3. ilovelearninhg

ilovelearninhg Regular Contributor

Sounds interesting. I'll put that one on my book list.