1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Other" Use for ITC

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by Andrew, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Truth Seeker. I've emailed Craig to ask for the instructions. He says that the recording procedure is the same as the one that we use to contact the dead because Sonia's method contacts the living person's higher self through the station while he or she is asleep. He is unsure though, about what exactly the earthly researcher says during the session, so we are waiting for a reply from Sonia about that.

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

thanks Andrew,if the person goes to the station then I suposse the person has to speak some of the languages they are using....I have read that sonia has received messages on spanish, the disabled person I want to speak with speak spanish, being that portugese its very similar maybe it will work, I will have to try it then...and I suposse as the person goes to the station then I dont have to be in the same house he/she is sleeping

also this raisres more questions about thr station location because Mikey said a living person can go to the afterlife levels, but Jurgen multidimensional men says you can....Hope Carol and mikey could be back soon..

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hi Truth seeker! This question of whether the living can go to where the dead are is one that interests me as well. According to dead communicators, the areas where the dead reside are inaccessible to anyone still trailing a silver cord, and in fact in many NDEs people will come to a kind of barrier and be told that if they venture further they won't be able to return, but they will be dead. There is other evidence, too, that the afterlife realms are different from the astral realms that we can access, so I long have assumed this was a pretty open-and-shut thing: we can't go where the dead are. Period.

So, what do we make of Jurgen Ziewe's claim, and the claims of some others, that they have been to cities and universities and extensively traveled in the afterlife areas?

According to a few dead communicators and other evidence, apparently the general astral areas also are enormous and full of stuff - cities, mountains, universities, etc. - and they are a kind of neutral ground, where we interact freely with those not in bodies. There are descriptions of astral travelers taking classes, with some people trailing silver cords and some not. Ditto, people in cities. We know that we meet in the astral with our spirit guides, and I have been given memories of the wood-paneled conference room (looks like lighter cherrywood) where my own meetings take place. These areas in the astral are so detailed, and so full of dead folks who freely come and go there, that it would be easy for Jurgen and others to assume that they are in the general afterlife. But I think the preponderance of the evidence suggests that our earlier understanding is correct, and these are two different astral areas.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

This is an extremely interesting debate--I'm not sure that the dead themselves understand exactly how this works, because I have read conflicting reports about where the living can travel in works that appeared otherwise consistent. For example, in Claude's Book, the author mentions that each night, he comes down to the earth plane and takes his mother to the Summerland, where she helps him to soothe the newly dead. (He actually says that as a living woman, she is more helpful than he is, since she can more easily relate to the newcomers' state of mind.) But on the other hand, works such as Heaven Revised and Life in the World Unseen seem to suggest--they do not say it explicitly though--that the living cannot visit the Summerland.

As Roberta says above, many writings do appear to reference whole communities in the earthbound realm, most notably Elsa Barker's Letters from a Living Dead Man. However, I do wonder whether some of these authors are confusing the earthbound plane with the afterlife itself. From the dead's perspective, they are both worlds of spirit, and some even refer to both as the "astral realms." (Some earthbound spirits, such as the author of Barker's books, even communicate to the living that the earthbound sphere is the afterlife, which adds to the confusion.) However, the author of Claude's Book was clear that his mother visits him in the third sphere of the Summerland after he retrieves her from the earthbound/astral plane.

I suspect, too, that we are oversimplifying what is a complex issue. After all, we are not really here per se; our higher selves are actually where the dead are. And it is the higher self that Sonia Rinaldi's method contacts while the living person is asleep--Craig has just heard back from her about this, and he passed the information on to me. She connects to the station as usual and asks for the living person just as she would ask for a deceased person; the only difference is that she has to do it while the living person is asleep.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016
  5. mac

mac host

Not for the first time in discussions about what happens 'over there' we find ourselves stymied by our spoken languages. We are unable to communicate effectively when there's a dearth of clear, widely-accepted definitions of the words we use and what they are supposed to convey.

Exactly what, for example, is the 'summerland'? Or the 'Astral level'? And exactly where and exactly what are 'earthbound' entities? Which widely-acknowledged teachers and guides have taught that our so-called higher selves remain outside of this physical dimension while our (presumably) 'lower selves' experience life in the physical body?

There is so much confusion and uncertainty that meaningful discussions are difficult if even possible and I'm reluctant to accept what's written by most incarnate authors is authoritative. Unless I hear different guidance on such fundamental issues from a new generation of spiritually-evolved discarnate teachers I'm going to rely on what I've learned from the old generation ones....

The discarnates with whom practitioners and individuals communicate most readily may have little more understanding concerning the complexities of the 'regions' and 'levels' of the afterlife than we do. And even if some do understand, do they have the ability to effectively communicate their understanding to us humans? I suspect most probably don't.

I'm intrigued by the accounts I hear of electronic means of trans-dimensional communication, and would love to find that my misgivings about what's being claimed are unfounded, but between now and then I will remain sceptical.

6. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thank you for your wise words, Mac. The paragraph above made me think of a particular post-death narrative that I referenced briefly above: Heaven Revised, by an anonymous author--that is, the discarnate author is anonymous; I believe that E. Duffey was the living contributor. In the last chapter of the work, the writer mentions that the various afterlife regions she describes are not physical places; rather, they are something like collective mental states. I think that this is the best definition that we on earth would be able to comprehend.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2016
  7. mac

mac host

Which "collective mental state" on earth do we experience that would allow us to comprehend afterlife regions? I can't think of one. To my way of thinking, as humankind we experience on a very individual basis, not a collective one.

My question "exactly what" illustrates how difficult it is to describe - or discuss - certain issues. And by definition 'afterlife regions' can not be physical places in the way we understand places in our physical world. The so-called afterlife is, after all, something we see as etheric or of a 'higher spiritual vibration'. But exactly how do we define 'spiritual vibration'. :confused:

We may know what we're trying to say but are we achieving it? If we can't communicate effectively with one another, what chance is there that our unseen friends can communicate anything meaningful about what they experience in their world(s)?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  8. mac

mac host

Is anybody there?

For a time we enjoyed interesting discussions about ITC but during mid summer it all fizzled out. Similarly with most other topics here too.

Andrew is probably busy back at his studies but does anyone know what's happening anywhere else in this exciting field of study? :confused:

9. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Mac! The work continues. Yes, Andrew is very busy, but he also continues to do this work, and more recently Sheri Perl - someone else working with the North American Station - has been getting wonderful communications from children to their parents. It's a process, since the more the lines of communication are used the more they will be strengthened.

10. mac

mac host

thank you, Roberta - I'll look up Sheri Perl later....