1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

The inexplicable hole in my soul

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Today yet another young person with plenty of love, joy and merit died. Her name was Claire Winefield and she was diagnosed with Cystic Firbrosis and was terminally ill from the before she was a toddler.

Sadly, shortly after receiving a lung transplant, she suffered a massive stroke and died from a blood clot in her brain.

She was a motivational speaker and strives to see what was spiritually positive in life.

She wrote a biography that is $15 on Amazon called Every Breath I take.

From what we know, those who die Young and tragic are on their last incarnation and will promptly go to heaven once their time is up.

The thing is that when I read this on the news, the weirdest thing happened.

I literally felt empty. Not only sad because of the story, but literally empty bordering on physically sick.

I never met her & of course, some would say this indicated that we were somehow connected spiritually, but I personally do not believe that.

I think it is because I can relate to her story and since we are/we're very young there is an obvious lack of people in our age range on our level. I feel like this is my last reincarnation. I always have. It just bothers me how there is close to no one my age who is like me or her and that is why I felt sick... This is the 3rd time this has happened to me in the past few months -someone young who was spiritually advanced dying- but never some one on her level. That is why it bothers me. There is no one I can relate to and if I can than I find out about them the day they die. As usual.

I believe there are some valuable lessons that can be learned from her time on this earth and I encourage everyone to look into her life story. It truly is wonderful and I plan on going down a similar path myself.

Claire Winefield, Age 20, Rest In Peace -

A soul as beautiful as yours deserves the afterlife... If altruism and purity of character could prolong life you would have given Methuselah himself a run for his money.... he would have been a baby compared to you. Enjoy the summer lands. You deserve it.

Bill Z likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Kurt, the evidence is strong that people who choose her level of setbacks and respond to them so positively and then die young are indeed advanced beings who chose to come back one more time as a gift to others. I can understand that when you are very young, life can feel overwhelming to you; after all, I was once young myself, and I have children and grandchildren. I understand! But the surest cure for a feeling of emptiness is to fill your life with other people, and especially with finding ways that you can be uniquely useful to others.

"I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see; I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother, and I found all three."

Nirvana, pandora97, mac and 1 other person like this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thank you Roberta. You are right. I will take your advice.