1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

The Genuine God

Discussion in 'Roberta's Blog Posts' started by RobertaGrimes, Mar 4, 2019.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Posted by Roberta Grimes • February 02, 2019 • 38 Comments

The question of whether there is an Uncaused Cause is settled. Not even the most closed-minded scientist disputes the fact that the universe exists, so clearly something must have caused it! But scientists refuse to take seriously what seems to be the next big question. When pressed to identify the Uncaused Cause that brought forth the universe out of nothing, their answers more or less boil down to “Nobody knows and shut up.” Or as the great Rupert Sheldrake sums up the attitude of scientists toward the Uncaused Cause, “Give us one free miracle and we’ll explain the rest.

But something brought the universe into being! And for the first time in human history, we are close to discovering what that Something is.

Human beings always have believed in a force that was greater than ourselves. In association with some of the earliest stone tools are works of art created by people who were living on the edge of survival. What else but a mix of fear and awe could have inspired so many primitive people to expend the vast time and energy that must have been needed to make this art? Then, perhaps twelve thousand years ago an amazing temple was built at Gobekli Tepe, in what is now Turkey. For me, the most extraordinary thing about Gobekli Tepe is the fact that stone-age people built this amazing place, and then one day they buried it. Our relationship with our gods has always been tempestuous!

Modern afterlife research has demonstrated that each of us is densely connected with Spirit. Each person has the constant help of beings who are not now in bodies, and we can assume that this spiritual aspect of the human experience goes back to our beginnings. As the Jesuit priest Pierre Teilhard de Chardin said, “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” Surely this spiritual connection must be why we always have had the sense that there must be an unseen force! Our impulse toward God may be the central fact of the whole human experience.

Every modern version of God is as human-made and bogus as was all that art created by stone-age primitives. None of our present Gods can factually address our deepest questions, so our yearning to know the real God remains. I have often talked about God here as I have tried to better tease out from the afterlife evidence what more we can learn about the Uncaused Cause that is the genuine God. Today let’s try to deepen our understanding just a little more.

A Bit About the Greater Reality

It is impossible for us to understand God unless we have some sense of the reality in which God operates. The greater reality is not only stranger than what we have been imagining, but it is stranger than we can imagine! I can give you in this limited space only what I hope will be sufficient highlights to provide a frame in which we can deepen our search for the genuine God.

The greater reality is everything that researchers have been able to determine exists, but apparently it is not all that exists. It may be twenty or more times the size of this material universe, although both time and space do not exist as constant factors in most of reality so we are talking only relative sizes. The greater reality is composed of what we experience to a limited extent as human consciousness, and in fact what we are calling consciousness turns out to be the base creative force that manifests all that exists. So what we experience as consciousness is the substance and source of the greater reality. Consciousness is the Uncaused Cause! Researchers are coming to accept this fact. Many of us now capitalize the word Consciousness, or we shorten it and refer to the Uncaused Cause with words like Source or Mind.

The consciousness which is all that exists is a kind of energy. Like other forms of energy, it vibrates. Its vibratory rate ranges from the lowest and weakest, which is fear, to the highest and most powerful, which is perfect love. So what we experience in a limited way as emotion is the essences of that base creative force! God is the highest vibration of a consciousness that includes us all; and since there is no objective time, you and I are eternal by definition.

Getting rid of that cranky Christian God has been such a relief for me that it has taken me years to realize why even this better understanding of God still feels so unsatisfying. God is perfect eternal love! We live in God forevermore! But Consciousness-as-God still somehow feels as inert and impersonal as a plush puppy. And knowing that Consciousness is the base creative force allows us to explain how the universe is created, but it doesn’t tell us why.

A Bit of What We Know About Creation

The Creator is the created. Consciousness is all that is or was or ever will be. This material universe is a subset of consciousness, which means that consciousness creates time and space so it cannot be affected by either. I have been working for years to try to ferret out the implications of a greater reality in which objective time does not exist! For our dead friends time is optional, and learning how they view time has confirmed our supposition that in reality time does not exist at all. The implications of this fact are boggling. If anything now exists, it always exists. The past might change as easily as the future. So creation didn’t happen “long ago,” but instead creation is happening in each micro-instant. The great physicist Max Planck said, “We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up to now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.” Yet again, he is exactly right.

Researchers have found bits of evidence that creation is a continuous process, and once scientists take an interest I am sure they will find many more. For one example, we are told that the universe’s stability depends on a number of forces remaining constant, and scientists assume that therefore these constants must be forever constant. But Rupert Sheldrake, a meticulous researcher, has discovered that some of these so-called constants are in fact adjusting minutely. So the universe exists and is stable because consciousness manifests it in each micro-instant. What we see as the material universe is in the nature of a thought.

Something the Bible and the Dead Suggest About the Genuine God

Everything the Bible says about God refers to the human-made religious God, but we notice a few hints here and there that the genuine God might be a collective. For example:

“Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness’” (Gen 1:26).

“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?’ And I said, ‘Here am I. Send me!’” (Isaiah 6:6)

This would mean nothing, except for the fact that we know that advanced beings work in collectives. One of their number will speak for them, but that spokesman never acts alone; instead, he represents thousands of beings who have become so spiritually advanced that they can think and act as one. Even my primary guide, Thomas, when he met with me through a medium so he could badger me into writing Liberating Jesus, made it plain that he was working with beings who included Mary Magdalene and Mother Mary. So I find it arresting to find Jesus saying things like, “The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works” (JN 14:10). So Jesus plainly told us that He was a spokesman? He often referred to God as “the Father,” perhaps to soften his primitive listeners’ fear of their religion’s cranky God; and of course, He never could have told them He was representing a collective because they could not then have conceived of the kind of God that I will suggest to you now. Jesus tells us repeatedly that “God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth” (JN 4:24). But “God is spirit” is like “God is consciousness,” is it not? It feels vague and impersonal. And we know that God is neither….

Suspecting That God is Us

Mikey Morgan is a sixth-level being who last lived on earth in the 1600s. He took a brief additional lifetime that ended in 2007 so he could speak to us in modern terms with the assistance of his mother, Carol, who has never studied any of this. It took me years to accept that Mikey is genuine. But I have seen him rapidly answer hundreds of questions much better than I could have done, and he never makes a mistake. At this point, he is almost the only person I still trust to help me answer the biggest questions. When I asked Mikey for his definition of God for his book, Flying High in Spirit, and he said, “God is the unity of pure love and all that exists,” that planted a seed in my mind. He and I had not discussed God in the intervening three years, but I asked him the question again this week. Here is what he said, word for word: “God is the Unity of Absolute Pure Love which is Infinite. The Collective or Source of all that exists.”

Very early in my research I began to encounter statements from upper-level collectives that told us the seventh level is the Source level, where God is. Eventually there was a belief among researchers that entering the seventh level would be optional, and it would mean personal extinction and merger with the Source. We even called it “the second death.” When that notion began to freak me out – why try to advance, if it would mean my extinction? – my primary guide said to me, “You will never lose awareness. You will have God’s awareness.” Thanks to other communicators and to beautiful Mikey, we now know that what Thomas said is true: the awareness you are experiencing now is eternal. We also know from Mikey and others that the Source level is by no means the top of what you and I can aspire to achieve. Mikey tells me our spiritual growth is “infinite.” Consider my mind to be officially boggled!

I am now convinced that the genuine God is a collective.

I have asked Thomas to take this notion away, but instead he has reinforced it. And since this idea first occurred to me, I have found so much evidence for it that I have been slapping my head repeatedly. For just one example, we have been told by some of those not in bodies that Jesus is “from the highest aspect of the Godhead.” What else could that mean?

My dear friends, the Uncaused Cause, the Source of everything, and the only eternal God is an infinitely powerful collective of people who have achieved the highest spiritual vibration. I will have more to say soon. For now, this seems to be enough!

2. innerperson

innerperson New Member

Roberta, I read this on your blog and that blew me away.

I remember reading, on this forum, that we are to merge with the source when we get our vibration high enough. I also remember panic attacks after thinking about it. :) Luckily I was able to stop the panic attacks and welcome this so called merge. Your post made me wonder if that "merge" is simply joining the collective.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  3. mac

mac Staff Member

What does "collective" mean in connection with the source as I call it and 'God' as you refer to him?

Collective
    in the sense of all souls returning to the collective and all souls leaving it? Or 'a collective' of a lesser number of discrete entities each of the same spiritual purity but acting collaboratively and in unity, in effect as a single entity?

Or 'collective' in some other sense?

4. RobertaGrimes

Yes! The early Hebrew word for God was Elohim - the "-im" makes it plural. I found this idea shocking when it first occurred to me, but my guides and the guides of others are confirming it now. And it does make more sense than does the notion of one Big Guy on a throne, doesn't it?

innerperson likes this.
  5. innerperson

innerperson New Member

It does make sense. It is also less scarier than thinking you will be absorbed by some high level consciousness. haha

Kurt likes this.
  6. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Excellent article!

7. RobertaGrimes

I tell people now to think of God as a million spiritually perfect Grandmas, rocking and knitting the socks of our lives; a million spiritually perfect Grandpas, watching over us in perfect love. That's a simplified vision, of course, but I think it's not far off the mark. And don't you find it to be a lovely one?

innerperson likes this.
  8. innerperson

innerperson New Member

It's a wonderful way to visually represent a concept that will help people understand. It gives you a warm, loving feeling towards God. Compared to a visual representation of God with a white beard sitting on a throne ready to pass judgement on you. I prefer the Grandma approach. :)

No one would really get the idea behind a "collective" or a "source." When I read the collective I immediately pictured a group of Jesus like people in white robes and beards. I have always had a loving feeling when I think of Jesus with his arms open ready to embrace us all.

I'm going to go off topic here so hopefully I am not overstepping my bounds...

Speaking for myself, I wonder how far down the rabbit hole do I really need to go when it comes to understanding who God is. I know why we are here and my goals for being here. I think it is important to know we won't be judged by God. It was a huge relief to understand we are programmed to be imperfect and it isn't our fault. There is a reason for our imperfections here. That alone helped my drop many of my self-induced judgement and just accepted I am who I was suppose to be.

I do believe some of the concepts, like I highlighted above, is needed in order to attain our goals.

These concepts are so foreign for most people that it will take some hand holding to get people to accept. We have been indoctrinated by religions to think a particular way. I guess my marketing background is coming into play here. :) I'm looking at how to get people from one part of the spectrum to the opposite side. There is a lot of ground to cover from one side to the other!

Does your guides have a road map to help you? Based on my experience, what can be a radical idea to any belief will automatically put someone into a defensive frame and they completely shut down. We have a concept in marketing that says something like this... Give people what they want, but sneak it what they need.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  9. RobertaGrimes

If this were all my idea and my doing, it wouldn't have a prayer! But Spirit is moving on many people's hearts now. You wouldn't believe how many I am hearing from every day who have watched my videos, found me on my Seek Reality program, or read my blog posts and all say something like, "I knew all of this - I just needed to have it confirmed!" I always love that ;-).

innerperson likes this.