1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

The Event

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Nirvana, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Haven't you guys heard? So many people in spiritual circles talking about it. Allison Coe is the "spokesperson" for it - all her clients generally saying the same thing - Wave of Light-Love from Source about to hit Earth and change everything for the better, eliminate all negativity.

Kurt likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Nirvana, you are probably referring to the massive effort now being made by upper-level beings not now in bodies - some of whom are what we might call "extraterrestrials" - who have been working through some on earth for the better part of a century, but much more intensely since the end of WW II, to raise the consciousness vibration of this planet. A "wave of Light-Love from Source" is what it is beginning to feel like to those who long have known about it, and we are told now by those not in bodies that it is going to prevail! However, it isn't coming from the outside. It is coming from all of us who are beginning now to realize that we are agents of these beings.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Would you care to watch the first 5 minutes or so of this video about the Event?:

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Nice! You should come here more foten!

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Why would I? :confused: Do tell why....o_O

Kurt likes this.
  6. Nirvana

Nirvana Active Member

Would you care to watch the first 5 minutes or so of this video about the Event?:

Kurt likes this.
  7. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

nah

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Agreed.

9. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I'm with Mac. Nah....

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I wasted much of my life waiting for "events" and all sorts of "special" stuff in some wondrous "future" so now I just stick with the Now and enjoy life in this moment - just as it is - negative or positive, etc. Negativity is a natural part of life and cannot ever be completely "eliminated" since it's needed in this realm for whatever reasons.
    Re: "Change everything for the better".....What's wrong with things just as they currently are? Does god/Source make "mistakes"?

mac likes this.
  11. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I know right? I think that in order for something really good to come about, we need a total collapse of the current system.

Sadly, the spirit guides delay the collapse, but they know more, so I guess we have to go along. Besides, the website would cease to be since no one would visit.... Well.... A few would. I would. But if the Apocalypse struck we would see less of each other unless we all hunkered down with wifi. That would bring a lot more growth.

12. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

If it makes you feel any better Nirvana, I like you. I wish you'd come here more often. It gets lonely in the underground. And besides, I'm Kurt and you're Nirvana. So we should definitely team up against the Norms.

:D;):D:p:D

13. EddieRay

EddieRay New Member

This seems as pie-in-the-sky as Nesara. Whether by design or accident, it essentially tells its believers not to worry about all trouble in the world because it'll be taken care of. You don't have to do anything because someone else will handle it.

On the other hand it includes UFO disclosure as one of its outcomes. I do believe that is underway despite the weak momentum it has at present.

Qanon also promises mass arrests, of the pedophiles among the rich and powerful. I'm extremely suspicious of that effort even though I do think the one-percenters have acquired unusual, abhorent sexual tastes

The world today seems to be in an unbreakable death spiral and hope for a better way to live seems out of our reach. But maybe false hope is better than none?

Youtube puppy videos are my go-to antidote for depressing thoughts like these.

DistanceRunner likes this.
  14. I go for the panda bears!

Kurt likes this.
  15. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Personally? I don't think that Q is reliable.

And personally I don't blame the rich for being kinky. If you get bored enough you will experiment. As long as it's not harmful (pedophilia) or just disgusting (scat) I don't see anything wrong with what they like.

Think of this : everyone hates the rich for supposedly supporting aasexually oppressive system while oppressing theirs. Isnt that sort if hypocritical?

16. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

YouTube cats being Jerks.