1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

The Coat of Karma

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Reflective, May 6, 2019.

1. Reflective

Reflective New Member

:(

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hello,

It’s nice to see that you have researched Michael Newton regarding past lives and hypnotherapy. I feel that he is a great source for people who are wanting to learn more about reincarnation, ‘soul age’, and past life memories. What has compelled you to join this particular forum may I ask though?

Have you come here to learn more, teach others, and/or perhaps both? I see you have your own website (correct me if I’m wrong) and have stated the basics about these matters that anyone can read from a local bookstore.

I’ve never heard of the mental realm being the 4th dimension although my attention span can be rather short. Can you explain that more in debth?

3. mac

mac Staff Member

I think it's fair to comment that 'karma' is seen in various ways.

How is the vehicle designed and by whom?

It's not how I understand the situation but parts have some appeal.

The review 'is done' by whom? Did you mean the individual reviews her/his last incarnation?

Who carries out the 'judgment'?

I don't accept any part of that.

Did you guys assume what you did because you were at a very early stage of your learning?

That's not the situation for discarnates in the so-called dark regions.

4. Debbie

Debbie New Member

And yet again more confusion.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not confused..... ;)

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

I already see where this is going.. but nonetheless I would like to hear a response.

7. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for your efforts, but based upon what we are getting from the highest levels this is not an accurate depiction of reality. Not your fault! A lot of transitioned entities speak through sensitives on earth and tell us all sorts of things from their own perspectives, but because they cannot know what goes on above the highest vibrational level they can attain, they simply get a lot of it wrong. Briefly:

1) You use trendy religious terms, things like "karma," and "soul." These terms carry baggage that make them inprecise, and they are best avoided.

2) In fact, nothing exists but consciousness, and when we come to earth we strip down to perhaps twenty percent of our vast, eternal minds, which process equips our earth-minds for rapid learning. What splits off briefly to come here is not, in other words, different in kind from what remains behind, and when it returns it re-merges with the eternal mind and is no longer separable from it. This has been described so many times that it is indisputably true.

3) There is no coat of karma with dirt on it. The entire process of returning home that you describe is entirely inconsistent with what has been consistently reported for more than a century.

4) Your wife's communicator also is confused about the role of the brain in relation to awareness. In fact, it is the mind which carries awareness, and it is not at any point housed in the material brain.

So this process as it is described is not what happens, but - again - that is not your wife's fault. And the communicating entity seems to mean well. But in fact, nothing that comes from anyone who is below the sixth level can be trusted, yet almost never do we get communications from the sixth level! This is why Mikey Morgan is so valuable. He is a sixth-level being who took an additional recent lifetime so he could reconnect with earth, and in the six years I have known him I have seen him answer hundreds of questions precisely in accordance with what we have been learning for more than a century. Please, everyone, simply listen to him! The above description is inaccurate and scary.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

What were you expecting? And deleting your original posting achieved nothing as it's been quoted with members' responses.... :rolleyes: Did you really expect there would be unquestioning acceptance?

Much better - at least the way I approach things - would have been to explain, support and defend what you'd written. And to find out why those ideas from your wife's communicator were rejected and challenged.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  9. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Roberta for the clarification!

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Carried out with such aplomb! :)