1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

The Blue Island

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by genewardsmith, Apr 27, 2018.

1. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

2. dingodile

dingodile Member

I picked it up on Amazon. I'm about halfway through it at the moment.

3. Maria

Maria Member

I really enjoyed reading The Blue Island, and to be honest, I preferred it to Nosso Lar by Francisco C Xavier (upon which the film Astral City is based). If you would like to read the English translation of Nosso Lar, here is a link to the PDF book, and I would love to see your comments regarding both, after you have read the books.

www.oconsolador.com.br/linkfixo/bibliotecavirtual/ingles/AstralCity.pdf

4. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Thank you Genewardsmith. I got the book this week with several other short books by the author and his daughter and it's beautiful. The Nosso Lar stuff didn't resonate with me but the Blue Island I'm still not finished with but it resonates with me and I am learning a lot and seeing a lot of similarities with my experiences and other things I've read.
    So thanks again.

genewardsmith likes this.