1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

The “moving on” syndrome again.

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Maria, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Maria

Maria Member

Thank you so much ravensgate, I would love to keep in touch. Can you explain how to pm you. Also, my email address is

Email address removed from public view - better to use this website's private mailing system - mac, helper.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2018
  2. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Maria, if you click on my forum name (ravensgate) it should give you the option of starting a conversation with me. Click on "Start conversation" and that's it. Perhaps I'd better send you a pm first; it might make it easier, so you will just need to click "Reply" :)

* edited to remove Maria's email address - mac

3. Maria

Maria Member

Mac, thank you for sharing your sad story. Just always remember that your baby selected you and your wife to be his parents, but he was called back for some unknown reason. You both would have made wonderful parents who will love him forever, and he is aware of this. I often think how unjust life is, when I look at childless couples who yearned to be parents but were unable to, and all those parents who have lost their children either through natural causes, suicide, or murder. Then you hear about those evil parents who were blessed with children, but cruelly abuse them He definitely will be waiting eagerly to greet you both when you transition, and you will probably now all grown up in the spirit world. You will have so much catching up to do and all of eternity to spend together. This will compensate for the temporary separation from the baby you both loved.

pandora97 likes this.
  4. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

Maria, I would caution you to remove your e-mail from this public forum, as anyone could see it and contact you. Better to send it to ravensgate in a private message, if you want her to have it.

Maria's email address removed from view - mac

ravensgate likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Thanks to bluebird and ravensgate for raising the issue about not posting one's personal email address on forum pages. :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018