1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Thankful for this forum

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nadine510, May 9, 2012.

1. Nadine510

Nadine510 New Member

Hello everyone,
    I do not post very often , but i am here daily reading all the posts, On may 31 it will be a year since my boyfriend passed, and march 26th was a year that my father passed. coming to this forum has helped me tremendously, kinda gives me comfort in knowing i will see them both again. I always did believe in the afterlife just didnt really talk about it to much or didnt really care much about giving it a thought, but since my father and boyfriend passed last year, i am always looking for afterlife information, i got lots of books, and go to different websites, When i am feeling down and need a pick me up, i always read Robertas book the fun of dying, then it brings me back to feeling good again.
    just wanted to let you know that this forum is very important to me, even though you do not see me post in here to often

nadine

2. Hi Nadine

I was only just reading some of your posts today, and here you are :)
    I've only been a member here for a short time and I must confess, this forum is nothing to what I expected. In fact, I didn't know what to expect as I don't frequent any forums, chat rooms or blog sites as a rule. What I found here was a pleasant surprise. I can see so many people benefiting from the community spirit here, the openness and willingness of it's members to jump in and give, give time, opinion, or just a friendly ear. The acceptance that is abundant on this site has reinstilled a little more faith again in human nature for me.
    I'm so happy that you are finding so many ways of picking yourself up.
    Take care and I'm guessing there's a whole bunch of people here sending you happy thoughts.

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

We are here for everyone wether they post or choose not to. <3

Hugs

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear wonderful friend, you have been on these forums nearly as long as I have, and I so well remember your pain and stress at the start. It is so good to see you feeling so much better now! And knowing that you still find help and solace here is beyond thrilling - it makes everything that we do here worthwhile. Like you, I am so glad to see these forums growing, and see so many people willing to give of their time and their love and care to help others this way. You have made my day, dear friend - I am grinning beyond ear-to-ear!

5. Lots of love to you, Nadine

6. It's been one hell of a ride on this site. People have come and gone, tons of info has been posted, members have mentioned their personal experiences with afterlife communication, and one of our members committed suicide but made his way to the other side OK and is getting the love and guidance that he needs. This site has been here, there, and everywhere in just a short time.

7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Thanks for being here with us Nadine!
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

I'm glad to here that you have found, and continue to find, solace here, Nadine! Our foremost goal has always been to bring comfort to the bereaved! If we have helped just one person, than our work here is more than worth it!!

9. Nadine510

Nadine510 New Member

Thank you everyone for the replies :)

10. beadtrader

beadtrader New Member

Nadine, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my beloved boyfriend 33 years ago this July, and have never forgotten him. I went on to marry a wonderful man and we have 2 beautiful daughters; I have been very blessed! I'm happy to say that my boyfriend still communicates occasionally with me, even after all this time. With all the signs and communications he has given me through the years I know he continues to live where he is and some day I will meet up with him again. Until then I enjoy my family! By the way, my dad passed in 1990 and now my mom passed in March.