1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Testimony of Light

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, Mar 22, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

With acknowledgement and grateful thanks to my friend Candlelight.kk, owner of website 'Light After Life' (https://lightafterlife.forumotion.com)

"This is an excellent book channeled through Helen Greaves by Frances Banks, a former Catholic nun. The two women were close friends during France's lifetime. After her passing Frances began telepathically communicating to Helen with instructions that Helen was to write in book form all that Frances tells her regarding her new experience in her new "world".

It is a clear testimony to the fact that our consciousness goes with us when we leave physical form and our learning continues forever."
    http://www.jhardaker.plus.com/pdf/Testimony of Light.pdf

I've just started reading it and I'm greatly impressed.

2. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Mac! I will start reading it.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

my pleasure - i'm lovin' it! :) (apologies to MaccyD :D)

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I love this book - so glad you are reading it!!

genewardsmith likes this.
  5. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

Hey mac i got a question regarding the resources at this forum. In the resource section there is a range of books that you can read in pdf format at ghostcircle. I'm wondering if these books are complete and also if Testimony of Light is complete.

Kurt likes this.
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

Testimony of Light certainly is and I'd guess so would be the rest - why the doubt?

7. Shaman Traveler

Shaman Traveler New Member

I just wanted to be sure so i know if i read them that they are complete. Thanks btw.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

Downloading is easy so do that and then check that the last pages, index etc. are present in the .pdf file you've downloaded.

Shaman Traveler likes this.