1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen's Account of his three Near-Death Experiences

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Andrew, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi everybody! I just found this article today and I thought I would share it with all of your. It's about an 18 year old kid named Ben Breedlove who just died a couple of days ago from a congenital heart condition. Because of this condition, he had had three near-death experiences before his death. One was at the age of four, and the last two occurred this past year. I thought this might be an interesting read for everyone here.

Shortly before Ben died, it was discovered that he had secretly posted a video on YouTube describing his near-death experiences. His family and friends have found this video extremely comforting since he has died. It has given them hope. Click these links to what it: Part One, Part Two.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I agree, dear Andrew - Ben's story is extraordinary!

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Yes, it is! Sorry about reposting this, by the way, I hadn't realized you had posted this until after I had.

4. Richard

Richard New Member

Happy New Year Andrew and Roberta! I watched the video and was very moved, one question, the rapper that he says he met in his last NED Kid Cudi is still alive, any thoughts on this?

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Richard! It's hard to tell exactly what happened in this NDE, but it could have actually been the rapper. You see, just because we are on earth doesn't mean that we are not in the afterlife as well. In fact, technically, we're not here at all. Our minds/spirits are in the afterlife. So it's possible that this rapper (or some form of his Self) was somehow actually in the NDE.

It is also possible though that this was a disguise worn by one of his spirit guides or an advanced/helper being. This happens a lot when people meet Jesus apparently. If the only person who can comfort them is Jesus, they see Jesus. Sometimes, it is just a loved one playing the part but, often, it's really Jesus. So, if Ben needed this rapper to be comforted, somehow it would have been arranged for Ben to meet him.