1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

suppressed technology

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by bluebird, Jan 11, 2020.

1. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

How could that be, when different diseases operate via different mechanisms? So, some particular medication or treatment might be able to cure lung cancer, for example, but would have no effect on diabetes, or might cure cystic fibrosis but have no effect on progeria (and what I've just said doesn't even address the fact that there are different types of lung cancer, different types of cystic fibrosis, etc.).

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

I'm basically alluding to this: The Med Bed - Jared Rand - Disclosure News Italia

3. mac

mac Staff Member

4. Nirvana

I want to.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Then do so but that's not my way and based on what I know about Mikey Morgan I'm not expecting he'll say anything to encourage your belief.

6. bluebird

That website wouldn't work for me; I just got an error message.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I got into it OK but it wasn't my kind of thing, bb. ;):)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  8. Nirvana

9. bluebird

That link did work for me; thank you.

I can understand why you want to believe in the things stated on that site. I don't personally believe them as stated on the site, though I think it may be possible that we are in the very beginning stages of such technology (for example, I think I've read that scientists are now able to 3D print a viable/working human bladder).

That site is a bit too new age to be believable, at least for me. I'd love to be wrong about it, though.

10. ravensgate

ravensgate Regular Contributor

mac and bluebird like this.