1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

suicide discussions and national helplines (renamed 05-18)

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by RobertaGrimes, Feb 1, 2015.

1. pandora97

pandora97 Member

Oh my goodness! I looked at it a couple of months ago and it was $14.99, but now you're correct @ $440.00. I also checked Barnes & Noble and it's the same price range on their site as well.:(

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

It may be what happens when a book goes out of print - chancers trying to make a few bucks although I'd guess there won't be any takers at such an absurd price.

I wonder, though, if it's more likely to be a piece of software that runs automatically on such websites. I find it hard to believe any person would be expecting Carol's book to be highly sought after and to bump up the asking price to such a bizarre level.

Either way, what a weird world we live in! :D

3. Monika

Monika Active Member

In amazon.de i find this book for 34 euro.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

This should work for Jan if she wants to buy the book because she lives in France.

Monika likes this.
  5. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Same here.
    Well, except that I don't smoke. But I don't take care of myself, don't go to the doctor, etc.

Monika likes this.
  6. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

Looks like the audiobook version is all that is available now.