1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

strange crying spell

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by celinebl, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:20 AM.

1. celinebl

celinebl New Member

Hi there

something weird happened last night.

Was in bed, about to fall asleep, quite relaxed and happy as thinking about someone who has passed, and whom i wasnt that close to at all, it was an aquaintance more than anything (the anniv of his death is next week tho).
    All of a sudden, in the "go to sleep" thought/dream (so controlled by me normally) I feel strong nausea and then i just burst into tears. I cannot stop for a minute.

Its the first time i cry without the emotional feeling that goes with it like sadness. i am literally crying, ie tears coming down real bad and surprised ab it. And i was not thinking of death or anything sad, i was talking to this person in my thought/dream and we were having a nice time. I have never cried for his death, just sad when i heard ab it a year ago.

any meaning or just hormonal weirdness because its the anniversary coming up?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

bonjour et bienvenue a AfterLifeForums :)

It's not possible to be sure what you experienced. It may have been the effect of suppressed emotions from the time of his of death and perhaps not grieving for him at that time.

Or they may have been emotions to do with meeting up with him in your thoughts or in your dream. Or the upcoming anniversary of his death that was in your mind and your thoughts.

Or it could be down to 'the time of the month' - hormones can markedly affect a woman's emotions, something I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.

celinebl likes this.
  3. celinebl

celinebl New Member

i agree with you, but it felt so genuine and the fact i was crying without any feeling attached like sadness was a first for me. we will see if it does again, ive "invited" him to keep contacting me if he needs help