1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Steve's ponderings

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by STEVEN LEVEE, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Cute Bear

Cute Bear Banned

define.

pandora97 likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

My thought exactly! Perhaps you and your friend have a different understanding of "atheist"?

Cute Bear likes this.
  3. STEVEN LEVEE

STEVEN LEVEE Member

Well...he didn't react well to being called a hypocrite...Probably was the wrong word to use... In the end I said you are free to believe whatever you like...however contradictory it is...and I will accept it. We are still friends... I don't have to be or even know that I am right about it...just looking for other people's opinions. Like...how the heck do you believe we're eternal souls but not think there's a higher power?

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

About many things I can scarcely believe that others hold a particular belief!

Folk rarely fail to amaze... ;):)

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

why? Any dictionary can offer a definition.