1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Spiritual Guide?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by NaloNie132, Aug 5, 2017.

1. NaloNie132

NaloNie132 New Member

My family has strong lineage of the Navajo tribe, and I recently took a spiritual journey to find my guide. In a dream, instead of one, two guides came to me. A large eagle that switches between white feathers and a black beak and wing tips and blue eyes to a black eagle with a black beak and yellow eyes. The other was a big blue wolf with blue swirls around it, and it had markings on its fur. I didn't know what to say, so I asked if they could return and guide me. The wolf (In a deeper male voice) said "yes". Then I asked they could stay with me tonight, and the wolf curled on the floor and I lay by its side, and the eagle rested on the other side of me. I fell asleep in my dream, then woke up. Why do I have two guides? Is this normal? Is it normal that they did not speak other than that one word?

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

LOL, why not?
    Are you happy and OK with it?
    Yes.

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

You have two guides (as far as you know) because that's what you need.

Is it normal they did not speak more than one word you ask? How do you know how much they actually said to you? How do you know how much you're remembering or failing to remember?

Be cautious always about dreams is my suggestion. They may be total fabrications or simply an imperfect recall of something that's not intended to be actively remembered; something already registered where it needs to register in your psyche.

bluebird likes this.
  4. Nickname

Nickname New Member

A one week ago, my friends and I aroused the spirit of the deceased bodybuilder, Rich Piana. Just decided to get together with the company and went to a medium with a good reputation. Rich said that he does not miss there at all. Communicates with his deceased relatives, deceased friends and sportsmen. In his death, no one blames. He says that his time just left this world. He sends greetings to all and promises to come in a nightmare to those who will spare themselves in the gym. Here is a snippet of our dialogue that I managed to write down:

-Hello Rich. We are glad that you came with us to contact. What do you do there and where did you end up in heaven or hell?
    -Hello, you've got me here. I'm not in hell or in heaven. There is a place where all the deceased souls gather, and heaven or hell will be revealed to us after the second coming of Jesus and the great judgment. So far, I'm here talking to many of the deceased whom I know.
    -Did you see the devil or demons?
    -Of course. There are a lot of them like angels. Demons are shaggy and with horns, just like they are depicted on the ground. With hoofs. Constantly expressed in bad words. These are very vile spirits.
    -Do you miss the earthly life?
    - Of course I miss you. I would like to come alive even for a moment to say goodbye to everyone. I'm not looking exactly like you used to see me here. There are no more tattoos and huge muscles. I'm as transparent as water.
    At this our conversation was cut off and more Rich did not go out for communication.

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

A good story for Halloween. :p:D