1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritual Guide?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by NaloNie132, Aug 5, 2017.

1. NaloNie132

NaloNie132 New Member

My family has strong lineage of the Navajo tribe, and I recently took a spiritual journey to find my guide. In a dream, instead of one, two guides came to me. A large eagle that switches between white feathers and a black beak and wing tips and blue eyes to a black eagle with a black beak and yellow eyes. The other was a big blue wolf with blue swirls around it, and it had markings on its fur. I didn't know what to say, so I asked if they could return and guide me. The wolf (In a deeper male voice) said "yes". Then I asked they could stay with me tonight, and the wolf curled on the floor and I lay by its side, and the eagle rested on the other side of me. I fell asleep in my dream, then woke up. Why do I have two guides? Is this normal? Is it normal that they did not speak other than that one word?

2. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

LOL, why not?
    Are you happy and OK with it?
    Yes.

3. mac

mac senior contributor

You have two guides (as far as you know) because that's what you need.

Is it normal they did not speak more than one word you ask? How do you know how much they actually said to you? How do you know how much you're remembering or failing to remember?

Be cautious always about dreams is my suggestion. They may be total fabrications or simply an imperfect recall of something that's not intended to be actively remembered; something already registered where it needs to register in your psyche.