1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Spiritual Growth to Avoid the Looming Crisis

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Arbutus Eric, Jul 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arbutus Eric

Arbutus Eric Member

Hello seekers!

Some of you may recall that Roberta mentioned in her books and on Seek Reality that humanity is facing a crisis. I believe the prediction is that in about 150 years Christianity will get tired of waiting for the second coming and start a religious war that will have disastrous consequences. I believe she said the war would make it difficult to procreate, and our population will be reduced to a fraction of its current size.

She said it was the reason for the surge in spirit activity in recent years, as we need to raise our collective vibration in order to avoid the crisis. I have mixed feelings about fear as motivation for spiritual growth, but it did induce me to take a more careful look at the situation. That led to a knowing with certainty about a few key facts, and now my first priority is unconditional love. In other words, I have grown tremendously from the process.

I would like to obtain sources for this to research this further. Has anyone come across other sources for this information?

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Emphasizing better learning how to love has been pretty much my own reaction as well. The war is predicted to happen in 200 years, but the decline in our institutions that we already are seeing around us is apparently going to make the next 200 years more and more horrendous - including a sharp population decline - and it will be then that what my guide, Thomas, calls "the so-called Christians" will start their war. My reaction also has been to double down on love and to teach love with much more determination! Higher-level beings have lately been saying that things are looking better, but we are not out of the woods yet.

3. Arbutus Eric

Arbutus Eric Member

I am so glad to hear things are improving! I will consider you the source of this information Roberta, and a highly credible one to say the least. I am right there with you on the love emphasis, and what a wonderful feeling it is to be engaged on this mission!

Have you seen any other indications of this elsewhere in the field? I only ask because it is a bold claim and worth investigating further.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

One of the things I've noticed is that since about 2012 there has been a lot more awareness of what is going on among the people I meet at presentations and conferences. Laypeople used to be pretty clueless! But not now. I consider that to be a very hopeful sign!