1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Spiritual classes on the other side..

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Ski, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Ski

Ski New Member

Did you know they have spiritual training, classes and guidance on the other side....that we can visit when we are sleeping?

After my NDE, I remember going 3 times. The first time, my conscious dream was when I opened the door and walked into the "school" I remember being very disappointed in myself, and I kicked a can, really hard....and it bounced like a ball off every wall, stairwell amd ceiling in the room. It was almost comical...I believe I was told or advised to go. I don't remember what I learned....but the 2nd time I went....

It was a different setting....this time, I was in an ancient stone Roman Cathedral style building. I was in a big movie room, and we had just watched a film...about my life. We walked out of the theater, and onto the outside stone walkway, with stone posts. I then noticed, there were two men talking to me, who had been with me in the theater. Both men were talking back and forth to me, they were wearing robes, sandals, and had long beards. They were on each side of me, and I was in the middle....we then walked to a stone stair case, where we stopped, they said a few things to me( they were very calm, helpful, and seemed like counsellors) Then I woke up. I do not remember what they said exactly, but I do know it was about my life and my choices.

The last time, was a different setting. This time I was in an almost orange atmosphere, where there was an ocean, sand and a tall mini sand sky scraper, with an open four post auditorium at the very top. I noticed there was no sun, just an orange glow. The waves came up to the building almost....and it was just beautiful. I remember seeing the outside, then the next thing...I was at the auditorium at the top of the building. I could hear the ocean waves from down below, and the weather was perfect. There was a podium in the center, like you see at a university. I could hear the teacher, teaching.....and I could sense the seats were full....but I was not allowed to see who else was there. It looked like it was one on one interaction, but it wasn't....the teacher was able to teach all of us at once, and we were not allowed to see or know who the others were there....for privacy reasons, as these were soul lesssons.....mine was about my wreckless behavior, and some of the things that happened to me as a kid. (Which we watched on the screen in my second visit)

So, we do get spiritual counseling from the other side, I was lucky to remember these details. I have drawn pictures of what I have seen...I just had to, they left a huge impression amd I did not want to keep what I saw just in my memory...I wanted it on paper, where I could see it again and again....although my artistry does not do it justice, as I do not have all the colors available to me here, that I saw there.

Also, the bearded men in robes...seemed like counsellors or teachers. I could tell they were a bit protective, because they stood on each side of me as we walked...and kept very close to me, but it was more because they wanted me to succeed through these awful trials of my life. I remember how calm they were, as we walked to the stone staircase(guess I was leaving and they walked me to the staircase) they said a few words, and then we stood there in silence as they seemed to be at total peace with the atmosphere, and the situation. we spoke telepathically, or through feelings....the whole time...I could hear their soul speak to me.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Hi Ski you are lucky you can remember the teachings that we received when we sleep...yes I have read many times we go to school in the spiritual side when we sleep, in fact the medium Chico Xavier has a few stories about that, Also the medium Divaldo Pereira Franco and other spiritists mediums have talk about that in numerous occasions... The astral realms and afterlife dimensions are full of schools and many people reincarnate to bring that that knowledge to the earth like Freud according to what some mediums said...

Ski likes this.
  3. Ski

Ski New Member

Yep, that's what I remember. What was neat, was they weren't just schools....they were beautiful buildings and settings that you would find on vacation, too...to get therapy, training and schooling. I seemed to be totally at home there...I didn't even find it odd that the men were wearing robes, amd sandals...like Jesus. I didn't see Jesus, though....but I saw people there like him.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  4. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

have you checked out the movie NOSO LAR (our home or astral city in english) its based in a book received by the medium Chico Xavier,it has many things that you and others describe about astral cities and afterlife matters..I have a link of the movie in english if you are interested

Attached Files:

Ski likes this.
  5. Ski

Ski New Member

I have not, Truth....but if you would post the link, I would appreciate that very much. Thank you

I don't know much about it, other than my own experience.

6. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Noso Lar is an interesting interpretation of the picture painted by the words from Chico Xavier but only a film-maker's interpretation of course..... Worth watching but the version with English sub-titles is needed if you don't understand Portugese.

I watched it some time ago after following a posted link but when I checked today I found it had been blocked on YouTube.

7. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

I just have send Ski a link where he can see the movie subtitled and in HD, if Mac or anyone wants to see it I can PM to you....

8. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Truth seeker, please do PM it to me. Or just post it here; I don't think there's a rule against that.

9. mac

Have you checked recently if the link is active? It can be posted on ALF for anyone interested.

10. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Ok.. heres the link... yes its active , its an unlisted video on youtube, (that mean that doesnt appear on the search results,you can only watch it you know the adress or someone share the link with you) so it doesnt get too much atention and get down by copyright

Ski likes this.
  11. mac

thanks - Members interested would do well to watch before it is removed.

Ski likes this.
  12. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

Thank you, Truth seeker.

Ski likes this.
  13. Maria

Maria Member

Thank you Truth Seeker for link to watch the film. By coincidence, I posted a thread today on ALF about the EBook I am currently reading, which the film is based on.

Ski likes this.
  14. Ski

Ski New Member

Thank you for this video. It was very good...I found a lot of the same experiences I've had in this video.

I haven't spoken much of my experiences with the dark side on this forum, but I have on the other forum. I learned a long time ago that demons and other negative things of that nature, were manifestations of our own energy frequency. There were a lot of things in this video that are truthful to me.

Thank you for sharing, God bless*

15. Ski

Ski New Member

I just want to say, I did notice in the movie that they were close to earth...when you see all the patients/souls coming in...they still had bodies that were sick amd wounded. I believe because they were close to the earth plane(healing and getting prepared for more incarnations) that they were only sick and wounded because they indentified so much with their most recent incarnation. (I believe I did see this plane, but I also saw the higher planes...where souls were more light and energy). They identify so much with their physical bodies, when they first cross over...They took their ailments and pain with them because they were still tied to their earth lives.

Also, in the movie, you could see how the energy of their emotions amd thoughts could change from positive to negative...they experienced it as a real manifestation of heaven or hell.

I think it was very poignant, how those souls who were in hell...were not there because they were "bad people" they were there because they could not, or refused to forgive, amd were hurt, bitter amd angry over their suffering on earth. You could see the guide trying to get them to come with him...but they would not go. That is exactly what I saw...these weren't evil souls....they were hurt, and angry at injustice, suffering, wrongs done to them, ect. It was their own negative emotions and energy...they couldn't let go of. Even the guide on the movie told Andre, they are not creatures/ demons....they are our brothers. (Souls who had been abused, abandoned, raped, tortured, slandered, ect. who refused to let go of the hurt, hate and anger at injustice on earth)

In the higher planes, which I saw...it didn't look so physical, like a real earthly manifestation...I saw it it terms of light and energy...the frequency was much higher, and so I saw more in terms of colors of light. They seemed to be above the earthly manifestations of hell, and the like....and were able to control the depths of their emotions and thoughts, and were more free and had faster manifestations, communication, amd movement...like the speed of light. I also didn't see them as having physical bodies, they were more like shimmering colors of sparkling light.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    Truth seeker likes this.
  16. mac

very good and relevant points :)

Truth seeker and Ski like this.
  17. Ski

Ski New Member

Thank you Mac

These lessons of the soul, they aren't easy, are they....these lessons are hard and soul deep. There's nothing we can out run or hide from ourselves...it all comes back.

Every day, every hour, minute and second...is a time to start over.

18. mac

I don't see lessons. We're not being taught anything so much as learning from the experiences we gain from life - or lives - we chose to experience as incarnate beings. And as incarnates we undertake lives that should provide experiences appropriate for our needs/wishes.

How we deal with those experiences is itself part of our learning. You might say that we do in life what we've undertaken to do, to be who we've undertaken to be, to behave the way we'll behave in the circumstances of our lives.... There's no hiding from ourselves and no need to try; there's nothing to be gained in trying to be something we have no (conscious) knowledge about in terms of whether we're here to be it.

We should strive to be only what we feel we should be and not what others say we should be. How could others know what's right for any one of us individually?

19. Ski

Ski New Member

Well I can speak for me, personally....jumping into the deep end of the ocean before taking those dang swimming lessons. Metaphorically and quite literally. Lol.

I don't know, sometimes people can see things that we can't see about ourselves...I take it into account, but ultimately I decide what's right for me.

I think the hardest lessons I have, is facing myself....fears, phobias, dark side or just things I don't want to see. It may not be a lesson, but it is learning...even with he help I was given, it is never easy.

20. mac

Presumably the choice you made before you incarnated - nobody can be certain it's not.

They may see things we don't see but that still doesn't mean they're in a position to better know what's best....

Oh I agree it's not easy and we're taught that's the way to make most spiritual progress. But fears and phobias etc. may be more down to life's environments than in connection with spiritual progression. If they involve death - and so many may do - then that may be more attributable to human conditioning than anything else.

Ski likes this.
  21. Ski

Ski New Member

That's true.

22. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Ski likes this.
  23. Ski

Ski New Member