1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Spirit Worlds

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Sixthsense, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Sixthsense

Sixthsense New Member

When mediums receive messages, where do the spirits say they come from? Do they all just come from the "spirit world"? I have heard of "Summerland", but is there other places? And if so, how many? Also, how could someone end up in Summerland, and what is it like there?

2. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Have I got this right? Didn't you say you are a medium? (http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/afterlife-and-catholicism.2255/#post-44475 posting #10) So exactly what do you think a 'medium' is?

Perhaps you aren't a medium at all and are simply a sensitive who picks up bits-and-bobs from discarnates whose presence you sense? If that's so then there are many texts to guide you, to help improve your understanding of the so-called afterlife dimensions. Maybe also to help your progress towards becoming a reliable medium who not only can pass on evidential messages but who can also explain to the recipient of a message a little about what happens after we pass over.

It's entirely possible, of course, that you ARE a medium who can, and does, sometimes receive words from discarnates intended for you to pass on to the right person. That would be mediumship but unless you're absolutely certain who your communicator is, that your communicator is someone who you've 'checked out' to make sure they're authentic and genuine, then don't you feel you need to learn a good bit more about a good bit more?

3. Sixthsense

Sixthsense New Member

Your reply has nothing to do with the question Mac. I am trying to learn about the spiritual dimension from what I hope could be experts on this site. The question I am asking is what spiritual worlds do mediums know of. I have not gone into this in depth as I only do it as a hobby.

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

You are the one who described himself a medium. Either you are or you're not but you should be careful not to simply believe you are unless you're sure and confident what you're doing. It's commendable that you're now trying to learn the fundamentals.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Sixthsense, I can't spend the time here to write it all out again. If you would like a PDF of The Fun of Dying, please contact me though robertagrimes.com.