1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

spirit guide sparrow

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

I'm just wandering have any of you heard of spirit guide sparrow ?I got fascinated with this enititys perception of the after life ,.I'm.not sure how to put a link up but just Google it.What is said by this entity or spirit guide is incredible.that is until you see when he or she starts talking about meeting and talking to dragons and that stone henge was constructed by gravity ,this made me realise that this was a joker or something, in other words all this entity says makes so much sense apart from them examples which makes me think it's all made up ,and if you lie about one thing then the rest is rubbish also ..

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

If you take a look in my resources section you'll find relevant links to SGS.

3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

hi mac I was really liking spirit guide sparrow and the information until he or whatever this so called entity is start talking about that he was chatting to a couple of dragons,and stone henge was made by some form of magical gravity. this made me think this so called spirit guide is just a person .

4. mac

It's a conundrum I admit! Sparrow says much that matches what teachers and guides who are widely acknowledged for their spiritual progression have said. But in other areas that's not the situation.

I hope you'll take from him what resonates for you and leave to one side whatever doesn't.

5. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

ok thanks mac but for me it's almost like a domino effect if one thing is false then the rest all fall down behind it.

6. mac

Maybe that approach is valid and understandable......

But there have been mediums who on one occasion provide strong, sound evidential mediumship (for example) yet at others drop into psychic reading or even fraudulent behaviour. Should we reject everything they provide when it's strongly supported by the evidence of identity etc? Even scientists can get one thing wrong when the rest is spot on - take Albert Einstein for example.

Maybe in the body we are all flawed individuals, even those who seek to guide us? Just a thought for consideration.

7. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Thanks mac .I never thought of looking at it that way. That's why I joined Afterlife forums it helps to get an insight into so many different views.anyway happy Easter