1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

spirit flying in an orb

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Scott, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Highlander

Highlander Member

I believe evil doesn't "come from" anywhere, it just is. Evil, imo, is a result of egoic low-level entities such as human beings and other similarly unconscious beings throughout the realm in which we live. It follows that there is no evil in the Afterlife because we lose our ego when we pass, since we shed our humanness and revert to our true selves. Animals and children don't have egos and so are not evil. It is very easy in deep meditation to invoke evil beings or loving beings as there is an abundance of both.

We humans are intelligent enough to create highly advanced weapons with which to kill each other and it is our egos that make us stupid enough to use them.

2. janef

janef Moderator

I agree, there is no evil in the Afterlife, and only then do we lose our ego completely... but its confusing.... So there are evil earthbound entities, and in other dimensions, realms? Would this be what they call the outter darkness?

btw... guess you have never had an evil cat... lol. :p good to see you here...

3. Highlander

Highlander Member

I think this discussion can easily become a sticky wicket because people use words like "realm" and "dimension", etc. without defining them. This is partly where the confusion sets in. The way I view it is that all we can see or ever will see with our telescopes is one of several dimensions/realms. Our world i.e. the Earth, shares common laws of physics identical to all other worlds/bodies within this dimension/realm.
    When we transition to a higher d/r the physics change i.e. become higher vibrationally. "Earthbound" may not be a useful concept because in meditation other d/r are available to us and so we can communicate with, or are visited by good or evil beings from nearby d/r. I believe some of these beings are or were human and the vast majority are not.
    Good to see you also, Jane.

4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Looks like an orb. Quacks like an orb. I am content to believe that is what it is.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  5. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks... I can't really define dimension or realm so... I just want to know how to avoid any evil creatures, entities, whatever they are.