1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

spirit flying in an orb

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Scott, Aug 21, 2015.

1. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I don't know if that orb is just dust, or a fake, or a spirit, or something else. However, it is actually quite easy to fake an image like that, for someone well-versed in using Photoshop or more advanced such programs. I'm not saying that's what is going on here, because i don't know -- but it's definitely possible.

Scott -- most bible passages can be interpreted in many ways, and you are interpreting that one to be about orbs. Of course you are entitled to believe as you choose, but it is completely a matter of interpretation.

2. MalMac56

MalMac56 Member

I don't know why you say it would be hard to fake Roberta, anyone with Photoshop can make a fake orb in less than 10 minutes - even a complete newbie.

3. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

There's an old saying "The camera never lies." But individual interpretation of the image can be biased or simply mistaken. The final interface after all is the eyes, hardly a perfect means, and interpretation of the signals is by the brain. Lots of ways to get things wrong.

Add to that any inherent image alteration by camera software - or carried out deliberately - and there is a need for caution about saying that any image would be hard to fake. Along with Adobe PhotoShop there are various other programs for 'enhancing' (changing) images.

The authenticity of images obtained from regular photography using traditional cameras and film has often been in question and in this digital world it can be hard to know what's authentic and what ain't.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

The photo looks pretty cool. If the above has some truth to it, then I can understand spirits in general traveling within orbs. But Im not quite sure about the evil spirits traveling in them as you mentioned above. Is there any such thing as an evil spirit at all? How would they be able to travel in these Chariots of God if God is loving energy? Would you happen to have any articles relating to this?

5. janef

janef Moderator

This is what I wonder about also. If there is no negativity in the Afterlife, and everything is blissful loving energy, where do evil spirits come from? Or do they only exist here from earthbound entities? :confused: