1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

spirit flying in an orb

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Scott, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Scott

Scott New Member

Here is a photograph of a spirit not flying in an orb.

[​IMG]

Here is a video of a spirit flying in an orb.

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Both good and evil spirits travel in these orbs.

The orb can be found in the Holy Bible as chariots of God.

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

2. Thanks for sharing, Scott. It's an interesting photo.

3. Interesting photo, I can see something that looks like a face in the orb. All in all, as much as I'm convinced of the ethereal, I have a difficult time putting too much faith in orb pictures or video. Just too many variables can be involved, as many of us know. I used to love "so-called" spirit photography as well but when I did more research and found out how often things were faked, manipulated, etc. in the pics I lost my faith in them. In this day and age photo shop and other editing skills make it really hard for me to have any faith in spirit photos or videos, unfortunately.

4. sarah4810

sarah4810 Member

Interesting but I have to agree with the above post after doing research. Not to say all are fake but this one looks nothing like some of the ones deemed valid.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It looks genuine to me, dear. Orbs are highly variable in appearance, but that energy/grainy thing that this one has going on is seen in some of them, and would be hard to fake. It's lovely!