1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

spirit flying in an orb

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Scott, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Scott

Scott New Member

Here is a photograph of a spirit not flying in an orb.

[​IMG]

Here is a video of a spirit flying in an orb.

Paranormal Exposure, Hard Evidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Both good and evil spirits travel in these orbs.

The orb can be found in the Holy Bible as chariots of God.

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

2. Thanks for sharing, Scott. It's an interesting photo.

3. Matty Mo

Matty Mo New Member

Interesting photo, I can see something that looks like a face in the orb. All in all, as much as I'm convinced of the ethereal, I have a difficult time putting too much faith in orb pictures or video. Just too many variables can be involved, as many of us know. I used to love "so-called" spirit photography as well but when I did more research and found out how often things were faked, manipulated, etc. in the pics I lost my faith in them. In this day and age photo shop and other editing skills make it really hard for me to have any faith in spirit photos or videos, unfortunately.

4. sarah4810

sarah4810 New Member

Interesting but I have to agree with the above post after doing research. Not to say all are fake but this one looks nothing like some of the ones deemed valid.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It looks genuine to me, dear. Orbs are highly variable in appearance, but that energy/grainy thing that this one has going on is seen in some of them, and would be hard to fake. It's lovely!

6. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I don't know if that orb is just dust, or a fake, or a spirit, or something else. However, it is actually quite easy to fake an image like that, for someone well-versed in using Photoshop or more advanced such programs. I'm not saying that's what is going on here, because i don't know -- but it's definitely possible.

Scott -- most bible passages can be interpreted in many ways, and you are interpreting that one to be about orbs. Of course you are entitled to believe as you choose, but it is completely a matter of interpretation.

7. MalMac56

MalMac56 Member

I don't know why you say it would be hard to fake Roberta, anyone with Photoshop can make a fake orb in less than 10 minutes - even a complete newbie.

8. mac

mac host

There's an old saying "The camera never lies." But individual interpretation of the image can be biased or simply mistaken. The final interface after all is the eyes, hardly a perfect means, and interpretation of the signals is by the brain. Lots of ways to get things wrong.

Add to that any inherent image alteration by camera software - or carried out deliberately - and there is a need for caution about saying that any image would be hard to fake. Along with Adobe PhotoShop there are various other programs for 'enhancing' (changing) images.

The authenticity of images obtained from regular photography using traditional cameras and film has often been in question and in this digital world it can be hard to know what's authentic and what ain't.

9. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

The photo looks pretty cool. If the above has some truth to it, then I can understand spirits in general traveling within orbs. But Im not quite sure about the evil spirits traveling in them as you mentioned above. Is there any such thing as an evil spirit at all? How would they be able to travel in these Chariots of God if God is loving energy? Would you happen to have any articles relating to this?

10. janef

janef Moderator

This is what I wonder about also. If there is no negativity in the Afterlife, and everything is blissful loving energy, where do evil spirits come from? Or do they only exist here from earthbound entities? :confused:

11. Highlander

Highlander Member

I believe evil doesn't "come from" anywhere, it just is. Evil, imo, is a result of egoic low-level entities such as human beings and other similarly unconscious beings throughout the realm in which we live. It follows that there is no evil in the Afterlife because we lose our ego when we pass, since we shed our humanness and revert to our true selves. Animals and children don't have egos and so are not evil. It is very easy in deep meditation to invoke evil beings or loving beings as there is an abundance of both.

We humans are intelligent enough to create highly advanced weapons with which to kill each other and it is our egos that make us stupid enough to use them.

12. janef

janef Moderator

I agree, there is no evil in the Afterlife, and only then do we lose our ego completely... but its confusing.... So there are evil earthbound entities, and in other dimensions, realms? Would this be what they call the outter darkness?

btw... guess you have never had an evil cat... lol. :p good to see you here...

13. Highlander

Highlander Member

I think this discussion can easily become a sticky wicket because people use words like "realm" and "dimension", etc. without defining them. This is partly where the confusion sets in. The way I view it is that all we can see or ever will see with our telescopes is one of several dimensions/realms. Our world i.e. the Earth, shares common laws of physics identical to all other worlds/bodies within this dimension/realm.
    When we transition to a higher d/r the physics change i.e. become higher vibrationally. "Earthbound" may not be a useful concept because in meditation other d/r are available to us and so we can communicate with, or are visited by good or evil beings from nearby d/r. I believe some of these beings are or were human and the vast majority are not.
    Good to see you also, Jane.

14. RobertaGrimes

Looks like an orb. Quacks like an orb. I am content to believe that is what it is.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  15. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks... I can't really define dimension or realm so... I just want to know how to avoid any evil creatures, entities, whatever they are.

16. Highlander

Highlander Member

I use the IGNORE button.:cool:

17. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Lol. ---- :)

18. MalMac56

MalMac56 Member

Sounds like blind faith to me and doesn't do much for your credibility.
    I was under the impression you were a researcher.

19. Highlander

Highlander Member

MalMac56, Research this: Roberta has multiple interests and is concurrently running several concerns. She is an author, public speaker, and an attorney with a busy practice. She also owns this website. So, with or without your bleeding permission she will publish here whatever she so desires.

And, BTW, so will I.

20. RobertaGrimes

Thank you, dear Highlander, a very spirited defense ;-).