1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Spirit entering body before birth

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Hazada Guess, Nov 2, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

there ya go! piece o' wet!

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

ah but, ah but, ah but..... If you write directly into the body of the text you have quoted then it is seen within the quoted text of the original.

Better to quote cleanly and then respond outside of the text-quote-box.

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

It can be tricky... especially on a cellphone. That’s usually how I post now. Ohhh the horror lol

Kurt likes this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I still have yet to master multi quote without copying and pasting utilizing multiple windows :p That can turn into a headache without being on an actual computer.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Donovan

Donovan Member

A medium has to convince you that they know something about you or your loved ones, otherwise you might not feel good about paying them. If the medium doesn't know anything about you at all, and if you are not gullible, it can be uncomfortable as their guesses fail one after the other.
    Not that its impossible to communicate with the spirit world.
    But who knows what sort of entity a medium may be communicating with.
    Dolores Cannon is one of my favourite communicators with the other side, but sometimes I doubt the information she is getting, when I hear far reaching statements such as,
    EARTH IS THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE THAT FORGETS THEIR CONNECTION WITH GOD.
    How can this be, its not much different than saying the earth is the center of the universe.
    I would be more inclined to believe that the physical type of universe that we are presently in is the only type of creation where beings forget their connection, not that the earth is the only planet among trillions that has forgotten.
    I'm not a big believer to begin with.
    Things are as they are, if we are uncertain about something no amount of beliefs will change the truth.
    This might sound religious, but there is God's way or the highway.
    The difficulty is figuring out and aligning oneself with God's way, and I suspect that these lives that we live are just for that purpose.
    In the higher more heavenly realms it is easy to bask in God's love and light.
    But then we come down here again and the proof is in the pudding for all to see.
    Some people say that a person should be able to do whatever they want, only then is man truly free.
    We can try and do whatever we want but we can't change our true nature, that divine spark that is unfolding within us, no one can reinvent absolute truth for all on a whim to suit their desires.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  6. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

Sorry, folks!!!!

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Same. The autocorrect is particularly agonizing.

8. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

You'd think I'd realise that!!

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

Things aren't always obvious though. Systems can take a while to become familiar. :)

Kurt likes this.