1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Spirit entering body before birth

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Hazada Guess, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

I am so glad that I found this forum,I truly want to believe in an afterlife,but the only thing that I can truly report is my own birth experience.
    Mine was a difficult birth,my mother being 52 hours in labour with me and i was a forceps delivery which is probably why i remember certain things.
    The first thing I remember is being in a dark,warm,place and feeling a wet sponginess around me.Then I felt what seemed to be travelling down a solid tunnel.I remember seeing light and i described perfectly the midwife to my mother much later.
    I Remember thinking to myself that this was another world you went to when you were older,i didn't want to come out!
    Next thing I remember was being out and thinking to myself to be careful not to get hit in any way as I had nothing to cushion me.I wanted everybody to leave me to get on with it.I suppose that this is when you start crying.Then I remember being wrapped in a towel and succumbing to these people that were lovingly caring for me.
    The next thing that I remember is being in my father's arms and my mother lovingly tickling my chin.This must have been a few days later.
    Then the earliest i can remember things when I was about 4.

Kurt likes this.
  2. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

Welcome Hazada! That's a remarkable memory. :)

Kurt likes this.
  3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thanks for sharing that experience. Very intriguing. I remember little things here and there since the age of 3 but nothing too special. I do know that my Astral projections that I can remember started around 4 or 5 years of age and then increasingly got stronger in my late teens all through out my twenties.

I really liked reading about your experience as it reminded me of a very vivid dream that I had a while back ago where when I started falling asleep I felt myself project out of my body and I was going through a very bright tunnel filled with beautiful lights and colors. Then once I reached the end of the tunnel, I found myself laying on a bed of roses in a field. After that, I woke up. I almost started crying initially but managed not to. I just layed there thinking about that great experience and wondered if that’s what happens when we die. But anyways that was a while back and although it could have been just a beautiful dream, it surely felt like I was alive.

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

welcome to ALF - why not take a look around at some of our recent threads? :)

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

Dudley, West Midlands?

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Impressive recollections.

7. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

Yer,Dudley,West Midlands.

8. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

I mean yes.lol.

9. pandora97

pandora97 Well-Known Member

You two know each other?o_O

10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I think Mac was guessing what their username meant. Hint their actual username. They could know one another though.. but not sure.

11. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I had a dream as a child that my grandparent's farm was a little universe of its own, warm and cozy and surrounded on all sides and above by a global barrier. My grandmother's treadle sewing machine made a regular, endless beat, th-thump th-thump th-thump. I knew that one day, this little universe would split open and I would be dumped out into a much larger and colder universe, but for now I was content.

Kurt likes this.
  12. mac

ayup, mi duck ;):) Nottinghamshire

Kurt likes this.
  13. Donovan

Donovan Member

Its nice to share.
    I seem to have memories of just before i was born.
    It was like being in a black hole surrounded by an enormous event horizon.
    My task was to find an entry point.
    And i seem to have memories of being born.
    Every muscle in my body was being squeezed terribly.
    I also used to leave my body and float around the house and sometimes outside.
    i know for sure that happened because it was easily verifiable even for a kid.
    It would just happen naturally and i had no reason to fear anything.
    Since then i've only been out of body a few times, all spontaneous, so i know you can do it as an adult, but i have doubts anyone has total control over it, in the wrong hands it would lead to disaster.

When I think about it, just about anything seems possible.
    You don't know whats going to happen today or in the next moment.
    There's far more out there and far more going on than we are aware of.
    Life is way bigger (and better) than we can possibly imagine.
    There are places and worlds of enormous size and beauty, vast realms stretching into infinity!

Kurt likes this.
  14. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

I hope so,it sounds wonderful.

Kurt likes this.
  15. mac

What would give you the confidence to accept that it's actually so?

Kurt likes this.
  16. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

To actually see it for myself.I guess that I'll just have to wait and see.

Kurt likes this.
  17. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

I've watched many video's on you tube and even been to a spiritualist church where the medium actually told me my deceased mothers name and even described my new house before I'd even bought it! I would say that i am a believer now though I cant help having doubts at the back of my mind.

Kurt likes this.
  18. mac

For some individuals it sometimes seems no amount of evidence is sufficient to remove every nagging doubt and others' experiences may not be sufficiently persuasive that survival is a fact and communication with loved ones can occur.

It's a personal thing and perhaps only further research by the individual or more evidence from mediums may be sufficient to lessen their doubts and allow them to feel comfortable about accepting what they've found.

Kurt likes this.
  19. Hazada Guess

Hazada Guess New Member

I really want to be able to accept what I've found so far.The trouble is most people have nothing but scorn on the subject including modern religion.

Kurt likes this.
  20. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

I know exactly what you mean, Hazada! You had amazing evidence from the medium as I did in ADC's which I think about all the time, yet you're reluctant to make that mental leap as the implications seem so bizarre and not what us sensible, cautious Brits go for!
    I am saying to myself right now that just because these things are outside human perception doesn't mean they don't exist! It's like insects crawling along a branch don't know we exist. I'm working my way up to consulting a medium. If it's not evidential I'll simply tell myself that it was a bad connection and better luck next time. That way, I won't crash down with thoughts that it's a load of rubbish. My favourite read online just now is the White Crow blog. So interesting. Do try it if you haven't already.

Kurt likes this.