1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Speaking to my dad after he crossed over

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Kahlon, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

When my dad died I had a hard time dealing with it. During my grieving period I felt at times that he was talking to me. At that time I had moments I felt dad was talking to me but put it out of my head. At that time I did not believe on people crossing over. I started to do research later on and became a believer.

Later I looked after my mom and she wanted to die in my home rather than go to the hospital. A few minutes after she died I felt a happiness and could not understand that feeling for that time. Then I noticed 2 balls of light that came out of my chest. One was blue and the other was red. They were about 6 inches in diameter. Somehow I knew the blue one was my mother and the red was my father. I then knew I was receiving happiness from my mother. In the weeks before she died I told her that dad would come to greet her. I wasn't sure if she believed me or not. Later I thought she passed the feeling of happiness to show me that dad was there. My dad was talking to me in my head. I was totally blown away, but conversed with him.

I was left with a feeling of comfort?? Can't explain it well. Even though I did cry I could still feel that feeling. The feeling lasted 2 weeks from the day my mom died. I woke up in the morning and knew the feeling was gone. It was an empty feeling.

A couple of weeks later I was sitting at my computer and I heard the Lord's prayer being sung by a woman. The music was nothing like I hear on this earth. It had a sound like chimes blowing in the wind. My mom was deaf and did not speak. When we were little she would do the Lord's prayer in sign language to us kids. She would tell us how she wish she could sing. Well, she got to sing to me. It was awesome.

I will come back and explain other things

Kahlon

Heather Behan and Nirvana like this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Lovely, Kahlon! And everything that you experienced is the sort of thing that actually happens... I hope those reading this thread will take note of that. Especially love that you heard those chimes! I've heard them too. They sounded to me like millions of tiny bells playing the most beautiful music, what some call "the music of the spheres." Isn't this all beyond wonderful??

Heather Behan and Nirvana like this.
  3. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

The day that my mom crossed over changed my life forever. I am sad and miss my dad and mom and others that cross over but I am comforted by the fact that they are safe and that I will see them again.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Kahlon's is an uplifting account but for balance those reading this should also be aware that it doesn't happen that way for everyone and when it does happen it may not continue forever. I have not consciously experienced a similar occurrence and I'd guess many others may not have either. Those who do are very privileged and blessed.

5. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Yes what Mac says is very true. My sister was there with me. And she did not see anything or feel as I did. I feel very blessed to have received this.

6. Rising

Rising Member

Kahlon.. How wonderful for you to experience what you did ! I once experienced my mothers words telepathically giving me an answer to a question that was bothering me, it only happened once in the 40 years she has been in the spirit world but it has stayed with me for 3 years, I would love to have more from her but I'm sure time will tell.
    I'm very interested to hear of any more experiences you may have had, it fascinates me and thank you so much for sharing.

7. Kahlon

Kahlon New Member

Yes I do believe if we put lots of thoughts into something the answer will come across to us from someone who has crossed over. I had one more experience with my mom and sadly I missed the mark. I woke up in the middle of the night and felt someone was hitting me. I was ready to accuse my husband of doing that and mean while I felt my mom being impatient. I don't know why I didn't just go and sit in the kitchen and wait for something to happen. I am not very good at something unexpected. But the hits were not a physical kind. It felt like someone was putting their hands and waving it in a big tub of water.

Another time I believe my father in law came to me in my dream. He was showing me a big mount of grass growing. There were workers in the field working with hoes and rakes. He was telling me that there 3 kinds of seeds to put together. And the grass had red colored grass growing in it. The dream was very vivid.
    Later I do some research on grass and found out that there was a brand called Red Fergus grass that had a blend of 3 seeds. I think he came so I could tell
    my husband that he is doing ok over there. He chewed tobacco and both my husband and I can smell that off and on.

And I have some sad ones as well. Not all happy ones.