1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

SOUND IN EAR(S) AS A SIGN OF SPIRITUAL GROWTH

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Bill Z, May 23, 2019.

1. thatoks

thatoks New Member

The buzzing and the loud screeching sound in the ears and severe body vibrations huh?
    Yup
    It has happened to me quite a bit. From what I have read it is that your about to go into a OBE
    outer body experience.

Me myself I always fight it and wake up, I don't want my spirit floating out of my body no where. "Whew!" Ain't ready for that one.

2. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

It's not really a screeching or severe body vibration it's just a high pitched sound in my right ear and it is not uncomfortable at al and actually helps me center.

3. thatoks

thatoks New Member

Oh ok
    Understood

Bill Z likes this.
  4. Bill Z

WARSAW GIRL
    Such a beautiful place Warshava. So beautiful, the home of the father of my father. On two visits I spent a week there and hope someday to return. but probably not. On my first visit I came off one of the incredible mass transit trains and saw the most beautiful girl. She was an Angel, a Goddess, so very beautiful. She glowed and was radiant only She didn't seem to know it. In a wheel chair.
    I looked at Her and wanted to fall to my knees but didn't and I still hate myself for that, Her precious body like so many of our hearts, was twisted. broken, yet so incredibly beautiful.
    But our eyes met, Her beautiful knowing eyes and my feeble eyes that they try to understand

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Ok Bill. Glad you enjoyed that experience as odd as it may sound.

What did any of that have to do with the title of your thread?

Kurt likes this.
  6. Bill Z

I think I posted it in the wrong thread. I can delete it though if it doesn't belong. It was just about the compassion we all share or can share.

Kurt likes this.
  7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

It’s ok. I figured you accidentally posted it here ;)

Kurt likes this.
  8. kirolak

kirolak New Member

It's not tinnitus, which is very common, & different in "flavour" in my experience. I had normal tinnitus when I had an ear infection years ago.

But I get the "darshan" sounds periodically; I have been told that it is the presence of higher beings concentrating on one. Personally, I am not sure. . also, the right/left ear & the good/bad dichotomy seems too simplified. Sometimes both my ears "sound" simultaneously, at different pitches & decibel levels, like an orchestra tuning up. It is particularly prevalent when I meditate. I find if one concentrates on it, it often dissipates.