1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

SOUND IN EAR(S) AS A SIGN OF SPIRITUAL GROWTH

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Bill Z, May 23, 2019.

1. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

First I am thankful for this site and what I've learned here.
    I'm retired right now and have a lot more time to meditate and I'm experiencing interesting things. A high pitched sound in my right ear several times a day. My thought process is clearer andth sound helps me enter that still quiet place sooner.
    Here is the site I got this from: https://consciousreminder.com/?s=ear+sounds+as+a+sign+of+ascension
    I should mention It also warns that there could be other entities/energies trying to get through which might not have our best interests and how to eliminate that. In my case I have invited these energies/entities into my life through times of depression so I watch out for that.
    Hope this resonates with some.

Kurt likes this.
  2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Hey Bill. We have a thread here that talks about this. I believe it was discussed in Carol and Mikey’s thread and then it was later moved elsewhere. I will try and find it.

I would say at least once a week, I encounter an experience where all sounds around me will lower and all I would hear is a high pitched ringing sound in one of my ears. I’ve also read that it’s possible that your spirit guide is communicating with you, but Mikey through Carol said he hasn’t heard of such a thing. It was also noted that there may be an underlying medical issue as well.

I’m leaning more towards it being a spiritual communication, but it wouldn’t hurt to keep checking in with your physician. :)

3. poeticblue

poeticblue member

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Yeah we went through this subject a while back. Time will tell if it's more than simple tinnitus and it's worth getting checked if there are any other symptoms in case there's an acoustic neuroma developing. Rare but they happen....

Kurt likes this.
  5. Bill Z

T
    Thank you PB and Mac.

Kurt likes this.
  6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I hope it gets better!

7. Bill Z

Thanks Kurt. No it's not a bad thing, still happens. Spending more time meditating every day and it is not a health issue.

Kurt likes this.