1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

SoulPhone: Will we be able to talk with dead relatives???

Discussion in 'ITC & electronic communication' started by Shaman Traveler, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

We are all here seeking growth in one way or another.
    It is harder for some, easier for others.
    Growth starts first within. When I am frustrated, I try and focus on that feeling, rather than project it to others. I am human and fail at that as well. But when I succeeded, it helps me find a higher level of peace, understanding, and a measure of higher empathy toward others.

Most people want to feel safe. Some use dogma to achieve that safety. Some are quick to believe, in order to feel safe, while others are quick to deny, for the very same reason. It is our internal struggle, and presumably the reason why we are all here.

kim marine likes this.
  2. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What is QED?

3. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

Apologies. It's the abbreviated form of Quantum Electrodynamics. Quantum mechanics.

4. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I thought it might have had something to do with quantum, but I didn't know what the ED was for. Thank-you.:) (I use bold print because I have double vision)