1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Soul Groups

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by LaurenPravAha, Jun 14, 2019.

1. LaurenPravAha

LaurenPravAha New Member

Greetings all.
    Something that doesn't make sense to me and I'd like clarification please.
    I recently lost my soulmate. From the moment we met it was like I was plugged into an eternal energy source and the connection was unlike anything I've ever experienced.
    He died suddenly and I'm trying to make sense of all of this.
    I have no doubt we are in the same soul group, however if he has people from his past that he had soul contracts with as have I (friends;family;ex's etc) all of whom have had profound effects on our lives, however many of these people he hadn't met and many of the people in his life I hadn't met.
    How do soul groups get divided then? Because if he is in mine, then what about his family, friends etc?
    Its difficult to find the right words to express my question, but I hope this makes sense in some small way?
    In gratitude.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Welcome to ALF :) We're sorry to hear about your sad situation but other members have had similar experiences and they may respond later.

Soul groups or 'soul cells' can be large and members may not experience every incarnation in the company of other cell members. When they do it can be as friends, partners, parents, children or spouses and any cell member may undertake an incarnate life in any of those categories.

Although you won't know all your cell members as incarnates you are all closely linked to each other as discarnates, all sharing an odyssey of spiritual discovery.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Lauren, from what we know, soul groups can be quite large, and we may easily plan lives that include people who are not part of our soul group. For example, apparently I chose to be born of an oops pregnancy to a couple who were not related to my soul group but who were going to marry and to rear me, and who were living in the right time and place for me to be able to accomplish what I needed to accomplish. I have lived seventeen lives with my primary guide, so clearly he and I are in the same group. My husband and one of my children have reincarnated repeatedly with me as well; but honestly, I don't otherwise give the topic a thought!

We should note here, too, that sometimes someone will fail to accomplish something and another person will agree to accomplish that task, and then will need to be plugged in to others from a different soul group who are associated with it. I have an example here as well, since apparently I felt unworthy to channel Liberating Jesus and refused to do it despite endless nighttime badgering until my primary guide broke into my daytime life and persuaded me to do it; and he later reassured me that if I still had refused, they already had someone else ready to do it.

Each of us generally incarnates primarily with people from one soul group, but always there are planned into our lives others from other groups who also will play significant roles. I really think the whole soul-group thing exists just to make the shock of entering another earth-life easier for us, since there always will be familiar people in each lifetime. We may not know why we click so well with this or that person, but that doesn't matter. Reincarnating feels just a bit less strange to us. And when we go home, everyone mingles freely - they don't seem to think about soul groups at all!

4. baob

baob New Member

Hi Roberta,

May I ask how would you communicate with your guide, through the dream or the medium? I never dreamed of my guide. If you were through the medium, next time I might go through the medium by calling my guide. Not sure if the guide will show up.
    Thanks!

5. RobertaGrimes

He first contacted me through a medium, but he hated working that way so he abruptly stopped after about a year. Instead, I began to wake up with information in my mind. He insisted that I could learn to tell us apart in my mind as we went about our days, and by golly, he was right: he now communicates with me by thought, and by giving me "up" or "down" feelings in response to my thought-expressed questions. It's actually easy, and I think anyone can do it.

6. baob

baob New Member

Thanks, Roberta!

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Do it with TJ?

8. RobertaGrimes

No, silly... do it with their own guides!!

9. mac

mac Staff Member

I was, of course, deliberately being silly in my response to your suggestion..... :D But on a more-customarily serious note isn't it somewhat misleading when you say: "It's actually easy, and I think anyone can do it."?

I totally accept that YOU now find it easy but that situation came about after a period of time and (presumably) 'adjustments' by you both to achieve the outcome desired by your helper. As in the case of Maurice Barbanell and his trance guide, Silver Birch, you and your guide may have been working towards now-easy communication for some time. I can't quote SB's words on the matter but the gist was that he'd been associated with his 'instrument' for many years without Barbanell's awareness, working toward an eventually-successful relationship and it was as a result of SB's efforts over a long period that their co-operation was achieved.

I might be persuaded that others in similarly privileged situations might also find it easy but it's conjecture to suggest that (quote) "...anyone can do it." ;)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019 at 9:04 AM