1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Soul Groups - 2 Quick Questions -

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Kurt, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

1 - Let's say that there is a soul cell of 15 people. When 1 dies do they wait for the others to die as well so that they can reincarnate into groups?

Or....

Do they just reincarnate whenever and the others just reincarnate at the same time when they die? (Non linear timeline)

2 - Can you get kicked out of a soul group? I know that they are typically parents, children, siblings, fiends, spouses... Etc. Etc. In different lives, but they are all more or less a extended family in their various lives.

So...

If you are disowned by your family in a lifetime are you disowned by your cell group in the afterlife?

If you reincarnate into a wrong group... Kind of like what was mentioned in the Switches at birth thread... Could that be a cause for being disowned?

2. yewman54

yewman54 Member

My opinion, FWIW regards #1 is that it depends on what one is trying to accomplish and with whom. They may very well wait or return quickly depending on the larger plan. As to #2...everything broken is repaired on the other side so there would, likely, be no need to exclude anyone.

YMMV

Now here's a mind boggler for you. Given these family groups and changing roles as they incarnate...might it not be possible you are your own ancestor???

Kurt likes this.
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Yes they may wait until all soul-cell members are at a point to move forward together - that's not reincanation though.

Each does what is right for her/him individually - the soul-cell members each know what other members are doing and they may be part of the events.

no

no

That doesn't happen - you're not floating around randomly and ending up in the wrong place.

You'll need to think about that in the full context of the way that soul-cells work.....

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

You're asking if a spirit might have animated a body physically-alive at another past time and also a body alive later. What do you think?

5. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Now that... Is an interesting line of thought....

But I do not believe that we necessarily reincarnate into the same bloodline, but that we may reincarnate as an extended family.

For example, if someone had a brother in this lifetime, they could become a friend in the next.

Not that we would reincarnate as a family, with the Same blood, but as a family in the sense that we are all a group.... A 'Clique' even.

Here's another mind boggler....

This sort of makes bloodlines look like hotel rooms in a sense.

6. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

This is very true.

7. yewman54

yewman54 Member

I think it's quite possible that we could reincarnate into the same earthly family. I don't seen anything that would necessarily prevent it and I can see someone wanting to if perhaps the family...over generations...had taken a wrong turn and wanted to help them get back on a better course.

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

These considerations add an extra dimension to what might be involved in reincarnation and why it might occur. Sadly they're hypotheses and can't be proven or disproven. ;)

Kurt likes this.
  9. yewman54

yewman54 Member

You're right, of course, they can't be proven. At least not on this side! :)

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

And I'm not aware of any authoritative guidance on such issues.....

Kurt likes this.
  11. yewman54

yewman54 Member

Is authoritative guidance a requirement to offer a hypothesis and post on this forum? Or, are you asking where I got that particular idea?

Kurt likes this.
  12. mac

neither

Kurt likes this.
  13. yewman54

yewman54 Member

Well, frankly, I don't much trust "authoritative guidance". Never have, never will. I read a lot and draw a lot of conclusions about what sounds logical and what doesn't. I make interpolations based on that. Not much different than you, really...at least from what I have seen here since I've been lurking :). I do not consider myself an authority on the afterlife. I view the debate on spiritualism the same way I do religion. That is, no one has to full truth. Some more, some less. I just try to sort it out the best I can. I have no choice since I don't believe there are definitive answers out there.

Now, in all my reading and contemplation I have come to the conclusion that the reasons one may choose to reincarnate are vast and varied and may have more to do with another souls journey than our own. It's certainly not random...there's always a plan in place. Again, that's just my conclusion.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. Take from it or not as you wish. As I said, I don't consider myself an authority.

pandora97 likes this.
  14. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Perhaps with a medium.... If only Silver Birch was still around...

15. mac

I view reincarnation as something that happens but as an incarnate I don't feel any need to know detailed reasons for it. And I'm no authority on anything save, perhaps, growing plants indoors. :D

Kurt likes this.
  16. mac

if only

Kurt likes this.
  17. yewman54

yewman54 Member

I doubt I'd trust Silver Birch any more than anyone else...:D

I remember reading something on a forum one time. The poster asked people what they would do if Jesus showed up at their front door. Of course, they got all the pious answers that you can all imagine...falling on their knees and so forth. Me, well I was thinking more along the lines of "Dude, come in....we have a lot to talk about. Let me get you a drink 'cause this is gonna take a while".

Trust is not in may nature, however, questioning is.

Brad and pandora97 like this.
  18. mac

I view trust as the province of the trustworthy and questioning and trust are not mutually exclusive anyway.

But chaqun mi duck.....

Kurt likes this.
  19. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Say what you want to, but Silver Birch is one of the most highly regarded guides known of.

And as far as Jesus, I am sure that people really would fall to their knees crying if not dying of joy.

I highly doubtful that is the way you would react.

You seem a bit irritated.

20. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

What does it mean?....