1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Something interesting my 3 yr old granddaughter said

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Tilydo, Feb 15, 2013.

1. My 26yr old daughter recently passed and today as I was driving with my 3yr old granddaughter she asked me if my daughter was going to come down from heaven. I told her she was all around us but we can't see her. Then she said, "When Tiffany was a little girl, I was a big Tiffany in heaven". I didn't know what to say as she said it so matter of factly. Makes u wonder!

2. Celera

Celera Active Member

It does indeed! I'm very intrigued by these stories of young children seeming to know or remember things that we adults have forgotten.

I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter.

3. To be young like that. They aren't tied up in the petulance of this world, and have a deep connection with Spirit.

4. To clarify part of the story, Tiffany is my daughter and my granddaughter is my sons daughter.

5. That was actually very interesting what you daughter said. Sorry for your loss.

6. It is very interesting on what kids say, we always watch documentaries on reincarnation and some of the stories are mind blowing! but we had a thought... can you inherit memories from your parents, grandparents etc? maybe.. maybe not but it is still very interesting how some kids know things that only few really know.