1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

so who's going to the Durham conference? Anyone been before report.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by tradingdavid, Apr 22, 2015.

1. janef

janef Moderator

OK, I think I can spot you! I have NO idea what I am wearing... but I have a Zebra handbag. Lol... probably not too many of those. :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. janef

janef Moderator

Thanks... will do! :)

Wish you were going.... still time! :cool:

3. janef

janef Moderator

LOVE the desert!!! You know what they say... you can cool down faster than you can warm up!!! TRUE.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Thanks Jane! I got wrapped up with things within the past few months, but I will shoot for next year. This year was the closest I've ever been to attending an afterlife conference. I was literally two seconds away from reserving my spot a while back. So next time we have a conference, that one should be the charm :)

5. mac

mac Staff Member

I love the desert too although there's much less of it visible nowadays in metropolitan Phoenix. Thankfully there's still plenty outside of the city but you guys likely won't have time for sightseeing.

6. janef

janef Moderator

There is a sightseeing trip to Sedona, (gorgeous) but I have been there a few times so will not go.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I agree it's a beautiful town with wonderfully scenic surroundings. I was there early March after re-arranging the trip to miss a massive winter storm that hit the whole area. Nearer to Scottsdale are Camelback Mountain or Piestewa Peak and either would make an enjoyable hike for anyone so minded.

8. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Now people its saying something bad its gonna happen on September 23, that the pope visit will trigger something or something like that :( ... I hope Mikeys will protect us ;) , Im was told that im bringing a team of good spirits watching over me ,hope they became friend with Mikey :p

9. mac

mac Staff Member

Been overdoing things at happy hour? :rolleyes:

10. janef

janef Moderator

There will be lots of good spirits there Truth seeker, see you there! A few of us are meeting in the lobby around 5 friday eve.