1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

so who's going to the Durham conference? Anyone been before report.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by tradingdavid, Apr 22, 2015.

1. janef

janef Moderator

Me too tradingdavid. Did you go to the Durham Conference?

2. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

Who will going to Scottsdale? CAROL and Roberta post your schedules so we dont miss your presentations,workshops, etc also will you be one day before in the hotel lobby I want to meet you both...

3. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Thrilled you are coming Truth Seeker!
    My presentation is on Friday from 1:00 to 2:00 pm. My first workshop on pendulum communication is Friday from 7:00 to 9:30 pm . I also am scheduled for another workshop on Sunday starting at 1:45 pm. I will be there by Thursday mid-afternoon. I will be around to meet you and others for sure! :) I will be the gal wearing dragonflies!! :D
    Looking forward to meeting you!
    Carol.......and Mikey "in Spirit" too!

4. I can't wait to attend my first conference in Scottsdale. It is practically in my backyard! This is going to be an amazing experience for me and everyone who is there.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Lindamac! Please seek out the other members here who also will be there so we can do a big group hug!

6. mac

mac Staff Member

You guys have a great time! How many of you will be getting together? Watch out for the heat - it gets toasty in The Valley of The Sun!

7. So looks like I'll be able to make it. I wanted to suggest anyone from the forum might want to get together and go to dinner one night. Or just sit in the lobby but a good dinner outing can be fun. I'd suggest Friday or Sunday for lunch after the presentations.

8. janef

janef Moderator

That sounds great! I am arriving Fri. AM around 9:30. Not sure how we will all find each other, will we have name tags? or perhaps Roberta can introduce us. See you there!

Jane

9. I'd say just plan to meet in the lobby at 5. I'm a large man with curly hair. I can wear my orange traffic cone color shirt.

10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

You all have a b-l-a-s-t !