1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

so who's going to the Durham conference? Anyone been before report.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by tradingdavid, Apr 22, 2015.

1. tradingdavid

tradingdavid New Member

I was thinking of going to the durham conference. Closer to me so I could almost drive, but I kinda would like to visit scottsdale a bit more.

Anyone have any reports from before. Worth it to go?

Thanks.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hi TradingDavid! This is the main conference of the Academy. It is traditionally more scholarly and broader in its areas of focus, but Gary Schwartz and Suzanne Guisemann will be there, and they are both epic! It will include consciousness presentations and spiritual healing as well as afterlife discussions. The Scottsdale conference, on the other hand, is always intense on the afterlife. Which one is best for you really depends on your interests - you might look at both sections of the Academy's website and see what resonates!

3. Waller

Waller Banned

td, try this. Drive into Memphis from the south, when you get to the I-40 E-W, ramp, close your eyes and let the car be the car. Either way, you will end up where you are meant to be.

:eek:

4. RobertaGrimes

Um, off the road in the ditch? Drifting into the median? Cars will be cars, you know!

5. tradingdavid

tradingdavid New Member

Well it would need to be late at night so I don't run into anyone, but otherwise brilliant idea Waller!

6. Waller

Waller Banned

No one in Memphis is awake after sunset. Trust me on this. lol

7. tradingdavid

tradingdavid New Member

Decided on scottsdale. It just resonated and I wanted to do a few other things out west.

8. Waller

Waller Banned

You will know what do do when the time comes to do it. The universe supports you unconditionally, let it flow, Brother, let it flow.

9. RobertaGrimes

YAYY!! Please introduce yourself to me there. It's going to be terrific!!

10. Waller

Waller Banned

td, make sure you put your hat into the lottery for the David Thompson seance. You do not want to miss that.