1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

So, where is Osama now?

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Cromulent, May 8, 2011.

1. Intbel

Intbel New Member

Been using laptop last couple of days and the the screen resolution is different so am seeing things a li'l differently.
    Which size is preferable, please?

This is #1 though I see your posts smaller than this which is no fun for my ol' eyes either :cool:

This is #2 ... sorry about this, but once I have the size correct blah blah ...
    This is #3 ... this is a pain, use three PCs, each using different screen resolutions ..
    This is #4
    This is #5
    This is #6

This is #7
    Mebbe I should stick to one machine for this forum :confused:

2. anonymous

anonymous New Member

Why don't you just use the default size - so your size matches everyone else's?
    It looks like #2 on my computer.

3. anonymous

anonymous New Member

I think this information can be important to some people.

It might bring some comfort people who have been victims.

It might help them to forgive, and let go of anger, hatred, and shame if they know that those who hurt them will have that experience.

They may be able to enjoy happier, kinder, more loving lives without all those negative emotions.

And, if it helps them to forgive, it could help with their soul growth too.

I think that is one reason the spirits allow this information to be revealed to us when so much else about the afterlife is obscure.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    Amore likes this.
  4. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Mikey tells me he has had his life review. It went well. He was very pleased over-all. You meet with the Higher Guides and reunite with your Higher Self (if this makes sense). Apparently your Higher Self is always in Heaven. (I have no idea what he is talking about. ) After he passed, he knew he would have a life review. He expected it from earlier "life experiences".
    He knew it was part of what happens after you pass over. (Though this type of thing was never discussed when he was physically here on earth with me.) He tells me when you pass to Heaven, you become aware of "the process".
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Dear much-beloved Carol and Mikey, all of this is so precisely what I have pieced together, bit by bit, over decades!! To read it coming through a friend who could not possibly know these things and express them this way is yet another confirmation that Mikey is genuine - the first time I read it I was grinning. Thank you so much, dear precious Teachers - your willingness to work so hard here to educate us is an incomparable gift ;-)!

5. Intbel

Intbel New Member

>sigh< I was, until I received the mesage from Carol.

6. Celera

Celera Active Member

It might have looked that way to you but some of your posts did suddenly appear in a smaller font.

Not to make this into a tech support thread, but I suspect you're right that on different computers there are different settings either for the computer itself or in your web browser, that are causing things to look different to us even though they look the same to you. If you use different browsers on different systems that might have something to do with it. Browsers are strangely not as interchangeable as you might think.

Carol, I use Chrome usually and in that it's pretty easy to zoom in -- there's an options menu in the upper right hand corner, and you can just choose zoom. So if you are reading, and want to enlarge the image, it's pretty easy to do it there.

7. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Intbel,
    I am still laughing seeing this post! Ha Ha! Hilarious! #6 looks good! HA HA! Anyway, I will try what Celera suggested! Too funny! I am not good with computers at all. Actually Andrew helps me when I get stuck. I had no idea a font chances like that with different devices. I am learning something new everyday! :)
    Carol

8. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

This was an incredible thread