1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

So I'm reading Mikey's book

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by jobun, Jul 29, 2019.

1. jobun

jobun New Member

and I'm already half way thru it. It confirms a lot of what I've learned through out the years and also taught me some things I didn't already know. I am very happy that he took the time to come back so that he could teach the world that there is life after death. I want to say thank you to Mikey, and Carol and Roberta for the team effort in getting this book out. I know that I will recommend this book to many people who have had losses and are looking for comfort.

My SIL lost two sons in 5 years. She has always been spiritual, and she did receive comfort from a very good medium after her Matthew passed coming up on two years ago. I know the medium brought her great comfort because both boys came thru and gave her messages that only they would know. I think she would love to read Mikey's story as well.

RosanneP., Kurt and mac like this.