1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

So I went hunting for a Church necklace & got this...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I was going to buy this cross necklace off of Amazon. It's listed as silver heavy & for men. I look in the reviews & it turns out the product is a rip off.

Here is a link to the review I saw.... the image cannot be reproduced...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...=cm_cr_othr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00QOOBAE6

So apparently... I go hunting for a nice necklace & get this guy here...

[​IMG]
    Somebody has been feeding these designers bad information.... last time I checked this guy did not die for our sins.

Shaking My Head

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Caveat emptor.....

3. mac

Is that the guy from 'Predator'? I enjoyed that movie but it's dated now. Things nowadays soon look dated.

4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Why I always check the reviews...

You are right.

5. mac

It occurred to me just now that my mention of things quickly looking dated hardly has relevance to 'Predator' which was released in 1987 - that's about 31 years ago! No wonder it looks dated! :D:eek::p

pandora97 and Kurt like this.