1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

So far have only been reading here

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Amore, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Amore

Amore Member

Hi everyone!

As the title says I registered here last year but so far have only been perusing the forums and not posted anything.

I'm fascinated by many of the topics discussed here, the wisdom, the insights and experiences shared, the questions asked ... I want to thank all the contributors, and especially Roberta, for this wonderful space!

~~~ Amore :)

Kurt Cobain likes this.
  2. mac

mac host

I hope they're all helping broaden your overall appreciation of this subject of survival and what comes next..... :)

3. Amore

Amore Member

They certainly are!

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Glad to hear Amore!

Amore likes this.
  5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

It's good to have you with us, Amore. Welcome! Part of the fun of this for me is the fact that some of those who help newcomers the most have been members here for a very long time, and especially the two who first welcomed you, Mac and PoeticBlue. We couldn't do this well without their love and support!

Amore likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Awww thanks Roberta. For those who don't know, I was very active back in the day and took a little hiatus to gather my thoughts. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things and actually listen more now to others so that I can process everything before I speak and/or try to give advice. I find that communication with other people works better that way ...at least with me lol.

7. Amore

Amore Member

Thank you Roberta!

Yes I liked the welcome by these two 'old'members.

8. mac

mac host

Speaking just for myself there's no need to put ' ' around 'old'!!!! lol, lol :D

I am! :D

9. Amore

Amore Member

Naa, only your body is ;)

10. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I feel old.. But I'm one of the youngest here on the forum lol

11. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

But yeah, I've been here for a while. This site helped me in the darkest of times. I still struggle, but it helps me if I can help others.