1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

sleep - do you get enough?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Jan 18, 2018.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I feel dreadful when I don't sleep well or for long enough - shift working would do me in but then any work for this old fart would likely do me in! :D

2. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

I work over 40 hrs. a week along with college and extra curricular activities. I slip personal stuff in, like the forum and foolishness but beyond that, I try to always work.

3. mac

Yeah work and college are a tough mix.... Our daughter did the same when she was going through university. But you have youth on your side and that makes all the difference. ;) Old farts need every scrap of rest they can get just to survive - well some old farts do! :D

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

My goal is to sleep from 11:30 P.M. + 04:30 P.M.

5. mac

I couldn't manage on so few hours..... But you're young and that makes a difference.

Kurt likes this.
  6. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

I'm not so young and I manage...……..not much choice:p

Kurt likes this.
  7. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Actually, what inspired me was Arnold Schwarzanegger. I was like... This man is **************************************_______Insert whatever line pumps you up the most___***************************
    Awesome!

And on top of that, he's about 72 I'd say...? And if he can do it? Then sleep be damned! I can too! :p